BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Senior Marketing Campaigns Operations Manager will help Pure blaze a constantly improving trail of operational excellence. One that is powered by leading products such as Marketo and SFDC, supported by various tools like Knak and Litmus for email, Zendesk for ticketing, and Workato to drive automation.
In this role you will lead a great team located across the globe that supports upwards of 5,000 requests annually from our marketers. This includes designing, building, testing, deploying and troubleshooting workflows to process inbound leads, ensure regulatory compliance, and enrich missing data points. You will partner closely with the Marketing peers to design and develop an end-to-end campaign operations strategy to support the set up of each campaign and assist with executing them leveraging best practices and complementary tools.
In This Role You Will
- Manage Global Demand Operations, leading a team of contracted Marketing Specialists (~10) to execute on global marketing campaigns and creating alignment across all theaters.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Sales Ops, Digital and IT teams to guide the end-to-end lead flow process and ensure integration between marketing automation (Marketo), CRM systems (Salesforce) and other platforms
- Act as Marketing Operations point of contact and partner with teams to support strategic marketing initiatives with expert tactical execution
- Oversee ticketing system for Marketing Operations and partner with IT to update based on system or process changes
- Develop and ensure standard policies and operating procedures are followed, including educating teams on policies and procedures. Document processes and communicate any improvements changes
- Build out workflows and integrations between Marketing Automation and CRM to evolve lead management processes
- Provide operational support for campaign buildout and execution (e.g., landing pages, templates, forms, workflows, list building, etc.)
- Help drive global strategy and implementation of marketing technology tools to support demand generation, sales, brand/digital, and other teams for Pure's marketing portfolio of 60+ products
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, automation, and other key marketing ops functions
- Own campaigns from end-to-end: managing build, segmentation, planning, execution, and reporting
- Establish and continuously optimize scalable processes for all areas, including such items as integrations, onboarding, lead flow, enablement, etc
What You’ll Need To Bring To This Role
- 6+ years of experience in Marketing Operations
- Rich experience with modern marketing automation solutions such as Marketo and Salesforce.
- Relevant experience with automation platform such as workato and email tools such as Knak and Litmus
- Obsession with making customers happy. You know that the slightest trouble in getting started with a product can ruin customer happiness.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Extremely strong communication skills and the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- A self starter mindset, willing to pick up new skills, and is never satisfied with status quo
- Leadership to set a plan, help peers succeed, and hold teammates accountable.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.