BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
This leadership role in Pure’s Global Partner Organization (GPO) is central to making Pure the Data Platform of choice for Partners delivering Managed Services - developing these strategic partnerships to accelerate the adoption of Pure by solving the Data Management and Storage challenges of our customers in their Cloud journey.
You will lead a Global team responsible for defining Pure’s Strategy and Program for developing our Service Delivery Partners across all routes to market. You will work across all levels of the organization; engaging with executive stakeholders, field sales leadership, product leadership and our Partner ecosystem. This will include:
- Provide GPO Leadership with the recommended go to market strategies for developing the Managed Services partnership opportunities across all routes to market
- Providing Managed Services market data to support the recommended go to market strategies for developing these key partnerships
- Development of key messaging on Pure’s Go To Market value for Managed Services ecosystem partners based on delivering business outcomes that will enable Partner and Field teams to engage and develop opportunities with these Partners
- Define Program objectives and investment required for the Partner Program to support Managed Services Partners
- Create an Enablement Plan for GPO and Field Sales teams to support engagement and the development of services ‘Powered by Pure’ with new and existing Service Delivery Partners as part of their Partner Ecosystem Plans
In addition to Strategy, this role will be responsible for Service Delivery Partner Solutions Development and new Market opportunity incubation. For Solution Development you will have a team that
- will engage with Pure’s Alliance, Product Engineering, Support, and Marketing teams to develop the solution architectures and collateral needed for Service Providers to drive new market opportunities for solutions powered by Pure.
- will engage with key partners and our partner teams to understand the market needs and opportunities. Then engage with Pure internal teams to develop the solutions and collateral.
For new market opportunities where new ecosystem partnerships can differentiate and extend Pure’s reach in the market you will work closely with our VP Strategy to evaluate the new opportunity and develop the strategy for the new partner development. You will support the GPO Field team assigned to support the Sales Development of these new ecosystem partnerships that can differentiate and extend Pure’s reach in the market. These are partnerships that are critical to Pure’s Corporate Strategy and Initiatives, fostering an innovative partner ecosystem. You will work closely with Pure’s Product, Engineering, Sales, and Support organizations to define the ecosystem strategy to expanding Pure’s reach into new and expanding markets.
- Establish GTM Strategy for developing Pure Partners delivering Service offerings Powered by Pure
- Investment needs and Program to support building our Partners delivering Service offerings powered by Pure
- Enablement activity across Pure’s GPO and Field organizations on value partnering with Service Delivery Partners and opportunity of engaging and developing Service Delivery Partners in their territories
- Work with Pure’s Product Engineering and Solutions Development teams to define requirements, concept, design & engineering for new Solutions
- Collaborate with Product, Field, and Partner Marketing organizations on Offering Collateral, Launch planning, and Partner & Pure Field Enablement for our Partner’s Service Solutions
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.