BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Partner with internal teams in driving and delivering a comprehensive investor relations program to provide a timely, accurate and informative view of Pure’s long-term strategic and operational plans, and performance to key stakeholders
- Facilitate and manage key relationships with buy-side and sell-side investors; monitoring and managing analyst reports, financial models, and expectations.
- Act as the spokesperson for day-to-day engagement with investor and analyst community and represent the company at conferences, as needed
- Develop/improve investor related communication documents and non-deal roadshow strategy, own preparation activities with senior executives and participate as required.
- Conduct regular meetings with the investment community to discuss key topics; Provide feedback related to discussions with the investment community and the reaction to the company's business strategies, market developments, and external events to internal partners.
- Manage and support the quarterly earnings process including partnering with financial, legal, comms and other organizations, preparing earnings related assets, and collecting insights from internal meetings
- Collaborate with company executives to create and distribute strategic investment messages, including news releases, board and investor materials, and other key collateral for internal and external communications
- Manage the company’s investor relations website and preparation of relevant publications
- Track and analyze sell-side analyst models and consensus estimates
- Manage coverage of comparable company analysis and benchmarking, including earnings reviews of peer companies
- Assist with related special projects that will help Pure achieve its mission and vision
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 to 6 years of experience in the financial industry (sellside, buyside, private equity, accounting, or any combination of those functions) and/or prior corporate experience in the Investor Relations Office (IRO) of a publicly listed company.
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required.
- Excellent project management skills, ability to work independently, and drive team results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of financial modeling and valuation concepts/techniques used by analysts and investors.
- Broad understanding of the capital markets and ability to interpret trends.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, collaborative, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company including the C-level suite
- Demonstrated ability to work across the broader finance, accounting, strategy, product development, and sales & marketing functions to understand and influence business trends and incorporate this understanding into our external communications.
- Ability to travel up to 50% as required for attending conferences, non-deal roadshows, etc.
- Be a learner; as a company, we are trying to figure out success in this space and the more we learn the more successful we can be
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.