BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
Pure is looking for a leader of Global TA Enablement, a team of ~18 globally distributed team members. This position and team represent a force multiplier to global TA by enabling our TA strategy, path to excellence, and helping us run TA like a business. In this role, you’ll advance our TA management systems, streamline our current processes, drive adoption of best practices globally, evolve and monitor leading and lagging performance indicators that enable the attainment of excellent recruitment outcomes, and introduce new capabilities to enhance support for our global team.
- Develop, drive and deliver our TA Operations Strategy and 12-18 month roadmap
- Elevate goal-setting (function and individual) to further develop our KPI-driven management system, enabling clarity of leading/lagging indicators and expected outcomes
- Prioritize interventions (for roadmap - tech, process, brand, training) that will help us achieve goals and drive excellence in TA
- Support annual budgeting cycle and prioritization of investment areas
- Harmonize TA capacity planning, hiring ramp, model of HC attainment by team and type along with attrition impact, other factors
- Enhance a high achievement culture by identifying TA development needs and prescribe interventions via a SME based model
- Introduce cadence of in-TA reporting and business stakeholder reporting to create transparency and consistency in performance vs goals and highlights/issues/actions
- Continued excellence in vendor and service provider mgmt: selection, budgeting, funding (through PO creation) and budget tracking
- Continued best-in-class Recruitment Coordination support for industry leading NPS scores and resulting hiring advantage
- Ongoing optimization of TA tech ecosystem, including systems and tools
What you will bring:
- 8+ years of operations-centric work experience with a minimum of 4 years leading a talent operations function, owning and executing on HR/TA/Business transformation efforts
- Proven track record of effective ‘horizontal’ collaboration, consulting and problem solving to achieve specific outcomes (within TA and cross-functionally), a super PM
- Strong demonstration of a growth mindset and learning agility
- Experience with all aspects of headcount planning and setting/inspecting leading and lagging KPIs aligned to most critical outcomes, examples include cost per hire, diversity - top of funnel representation, TTF attainment vs SLA, Forecast Accuracy, Internal Mobility
- Strong analytical skills: ability to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data with associated hypotheses and/or observations
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; Experience interacting with senior leadership
- Adept at working in a cross-functional organization with demonstrated ability to collaborate with teams across the organization
- A strong sense of ownership and ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.