BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
Please note: this role can be filled in any of our talent hubs: Mountain View, Seattle Area, Salt Lake City, Chicago or New York City
At Pure, our Human Resources team is #OneHR and this is your place to Stand Out. Come join us and help Pure win by driving a culture of excellence and impact by delivering scalable and meaningful People programs and experiences through our HR functions and teams.
Pure has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Recruiter to enable our leadership recruiting and internal mobility strategy. For aligned client groups, you will forge deep relationships with Pure’s business leaders and our partners in Talent Management, HRBPs, and Rewards to understand business goals, succession plans and related talent needs, our internal bench strength and our external hiring requirements, both in the short and long-terms.
- With a standard of excellence, lead the recruitment process full cycle (identification, engagement, interview/assessment, decision making and offer/close) to achieve high quality hiring outcomes for senior roles in our organization
- Develop segmented approaches best suited per client group and required talent profiles, optimize the composition of our external talent pipeline with a deep understanding of our internal pipeline; support internal and external candidate calibration
- Drive always-on talent pipelining approaches, creating co-ownership with business leaders to assure clear accountabilities for a diverse external bench of ready successors for business continuity and scalability
- Embed the lenses of diversity, equity, and inclusion in all practices
- Contribute to the continuous development of Pure’s world-class, executive recruitment practices, including internal consulting, talent research and mapping, stakeholder management, candidate engagement and experience, candidate assessment, decision making and offer management
- Proactively drive talent attraction and internal moves to address succession coverage gaps
- Stay engaged with external talent mapped in our succession plans to continue to nurture their understanding of Pure business and culture and their interest in consider us an employer of choice
- Leverage talent analytics and external benchmarks to evaluate programs, processes and identify opportunities
Candidate Profile - This role requires:
- 8+ years of executive search experience with strong track record of successful placements, some search firm experience is preferred but not required
- Domain expertise in, and practical application of, executive search best practices, spanning full lifecycle of executive search
- Insightful and thoughtful in assessing talent
- An obsession with high performance and a passion for supporting the attainment of the business strategy through leadership appointments
- Proven ability to quickly build relationships at all levels and innately develop a high degree of credibility and trust with internal clients
- Strong ability to respond effectively to changing priorities and demands while executing against critical quantitative and qualitative goals
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to interact effectively with senior executives and senior managers
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to use sound judgement to drive complex issues to successful resolution
- Ability to see the future of our business, understand interconnections between roles and functions, and support others in quality, long-term decision making
Candidate Profile - Nice-to-Have’s
- Experience in executive assessment instruments and practices
- Experience in organization and/or role design principles
- Background in executive coaching
- Exposure to succession planning processes
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.