BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
FlashBlade is the industry’s first cloud-era flash, purpose-built for modern analytics and designed to drive tomorrow’s discoveries, insights and creations. FlashBlade is architected from the ground-up to deliver a powerful data platform that’s fast, big, and simple.
We are looking for a highly motivated, persistent, polished and entrepreneurial Account Executive (Unstructured Data Specialist) to focus on finding/nurturing/closing deals related to Flashblade in France.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Build and grow a territory, manage deals from land to expand, doing major account planning/selling
- Driving satisfied customers across France while maintaining an accurate forecast and working with multiple channel partners and UDS Eco-System.
- Understand prospect and customer use-cases in order to drive new business
- Plan and manage the relationships at both the strategic and operational level
- Evaluate new opportunities and present recommendations to the management team
- Conduct competitive and market intelligence sessions for our team, partners and customers.
- Work closely with the Core Sales Team, SDR organisation, Channel Team and Engineering Teams
- Give enablement sessions both 1:1 and 1:many in order to spread the word on Flashblade and thought leadership into the region
- Leverage all available documentation, best practices, knowledge-base articles and other vehicles to assist customers
- Building a business case and establishing value: develop and present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Pure Storage solution to meet the customers’ business objectives and justify the sale.
- Driving account strategies and coordinating team selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly and annual basis.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Minimum 8 years experience in the sales of applications, enterprise storage & software, networking or systems solutions to a combination of large enterprise accounts and data centers in France
- Experience with Unstructured data Solution selling – working with companies within the enterprise storage solution space.
- Understanding of HPC environments, Analytics (Genomics, AI, Machine Learning, etc.) is an advantage.
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and driving referenceable business as well as proven track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision makers and closing business across France
- A technical understanding of the unstructured data market
- Ability to articulate clearly and effectively our unstructured data value proposition, vision, strategy and TCO
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication, able to build relationships easily and deepen them over time
- Avid hunter with proven prospecting skills, consistently opening doors to new customers
- Authenticity and a genuine desire to engage customers and understand their business challenges
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency.
- Passionate about post-sales customer success.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Desire to drive change and evangelise new technologies.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment experience is key, a mix of large company and startup experience.
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.