BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Enterprise investment in cloud-based technologies is growing rapidly with a strong shift towards hybrid cloud. Pure Storage is at the heart of this transformation, delivering a cloud experience everywhere by enabling cloud-like agility, seamless mobility, and improved ROI. Our portfolio of cloud, virtualization, and cloud-native solutions continues to grow, helping enterprises everywhere provide business outcomes in real-time while simplifying operations so application teams can focus on the next big thing. And we’re on an aggressive path to do even more – which is why we need you!
As the Sr. Cloud Solutions Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building awareness and generating demand for Pure’s expanding portfolio of cloud and virtualization solutions. This is a high energy, start-up style role where you work closely with product teams to identify new solution opportunities and partner with the alliances team to enhance our go-to-market strategies with AWS, Azure, VMware, and other key industry leaders.
What You Will Be Doing
- Own Pure’s overarching solution messaging and buyer’s journey content for multiple cloud and virtualization solutions to create meaningful connections with prospects.
- Serve as the voice of marketing for cloud and cloud-native solutions, supporting briefings, events, social promos, blogs, and webinars to promote and inform customers about our value.
- Define and execute awareness efforts that leverage the full strength of Pure – and our partners! – to get the word out on our superior business value with AWS, Azure and VMware.
- Work closely with product, alliances, and channel teams to define solutions that align with customer needs and enable partners to promote their value added services.
- Collaborate with product, field sales/partner, and Pure Learning teams to build solution use case enablement content that accelerates selling motions.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 7+ years of experience in solutions or product marketing for cloud storage technologies. Or equivalent technical and business knowledge in the subject matter.
- Strong understanding of concepts behind cloud data services, data mobility, containers, virtualization, and AWS, Azure, and VMware offerings.
- Strong written and presentation development skills.
- Attention to detail along with the ability to translate technical capabilities into business benefits
- High energy and passion with a “can do” attitude
- Strong aptitude for messaging differentiation based on outcomes – not features – and 1+1 = 3 value
- Outstanding communicator including writing, presentations, and analysis
- Collaborates and teams readily and easily with others to achieve results
- Executes with urgency and calculated risk, not afraid to dig into new problems or lend a hand to other project
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.