BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
As the Sr. Technical Program Manager for ERP Transformation, you will be responsible for driving the business requirements, cross functional design, user test planning/execution and training in support of the SAP program.
Pure's projects, like our users, span the globe and require program managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Sr. Technical Program Manager at Pure Storage, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes documenting requirements, scoping initiatives, managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
You will be responsible for developing integrated plans, resolving exceptions and driving process or tool improvements across our supply chain. Your expertise in the area of supply chain operations will be the backbone to drive the program to meet the needs of the business while balancing schedule and budget. You will work closely with Engineering, Finance, Service, Order Management and cross-functional Supply Chain teams to develop and oversee integrated plans to deliver tools and processes to enable Pure's rapidly growing supply chain, implementing best practices. You will use your analytical skills to establish and drive metrics, all in the pursuit of operational excellence.
Success requires a well-rounded leader who can navigate an ambiguous and fast-paced organization, balance over-sight of multiple new programs and priorities, and capable of both strategic and deep tactical engagement as appropriate. You will need to be a self starter, communicate effectively, and be courageous enough to challenge the status quo.
What you will be doing:
- A key part of the program management office for multi-year SAP ERP implementations focused on capabilities within Operations Supply Chain domains.
- Partnering with business and engineering stakeholders in developing, managing and monitoring an integrated roadmap of multiple releases supporting the transformation portfolio.
- Act as a point of escalation to resolve challenges/risks.
- Track and manage risks and mitigation plans across the portfolio.
- Identify and actively manage cross release dependencies.
- Identify and define requirements from Operations boundary systems impacted by SAP ERP implementation.
- Owning all aspects of program operations which include:
- Actively managing defining, rolling out and continuously evolving PMO processes, tools and KPIs with the mindset of driving operational excellence and the ability to scale.
- Defining a strategy and managing program team communications and quarterly program ops reviews.
- Define and drive adherence to SDLC guidelines and ensure it meets compliance requirements during execution.
What you bring to this role:
- Proven record of successfully completing an end to end SAP ERP Cloud implementation project
- SAP deployment experience as a Program Manager or business subject matter expert
- Experience with developing a scalable and robust SAP integration strategy with including developing integration scenarios and writing functional design documents
- Ability to manage a portfolio of multiple in-flight releases.
- Experience leading programs with multiple workstreams comprised of team members from various cross functional teams.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to lead highly matrixed teams to implement complex solutions
- A high degree of familiarity with program management processes, tools, KPIs and best practices.
- Detail oriented with hands on experience creating program project plans and active management of program risks, action items, issues, dependencies & decisions logs.
- Familiarity with both agile and waterfall software development and implementation of 3rd party solutions
- Must have deep understanding of the Supply Chain Management functional integration points with order to cash and procure to pay process areas. Understanding of ODM/JDM model is a plus.
- Experience running requirements gathering sessions, fit/gap analysis, end-user testing and go-live support
- Advocate for leveraging SAP standard processes - understand, push back where necessary and promote standards when the business requests for customizations
- Must be legally authorized to work in the USA without visa sponsorship
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no later than January 18, 2022. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.