BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
We are seeking an entrepreneurial and data-driven Sr. Manager, Paid Media Marketing, who will be a key player in driving our paid digital strategy and execution globally. This role is crucial to driving awareness top-of-funnel for Pure Storage as well as scaling our digital demand generation efforts worldwide to attract website traffic to our web properties, deliver on marketing pipeline, and drive deeper engagement throughout the funnel.
In collaboration with the Director, Global Paid Programs, you will create and execute innovative, performance-driven paid campaigns that accelerate our acquisition, activation and retention efforts. With a focus on the Americas, you will partner with key stakeholders, including: web, field marketing, integrated programs, brand, events and external agencies. You will be hyper-focused on ensuring we deliver an impactful message to prospects and customers at the right time, in the right channel throughout the buyer’s journey and customer lifecycle. As well, you will continually optimize our paid programs with a strong drive to test, learn and iterate while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and delivering the best possible customer experience.
The ideal candidate will embody Pure’s company values, have a collaborative work ethic, strong bias for action, data-driven decision making, a conversion-focused mindset, and a passion to drive impact by delivering experiences that enhance the customer journey and exceed their expectations.
- Develop key strategies, testing proposals and media plans for search and programmatic for all paid campaigns from Always-On, global and regional campaigns, executing on a long-term global strategic digital marketing plan to increase awareness, engagement and conversion while maximizing on marketing investment.
- Plan, execute, manage and fine-tune all paid media campaigns while remaining focused on ensuring program performance and an optimized customer experience by monitoring weekly measurement reporting and tracking against assigned goals (ROAS, ROI and KPIs).
- Manage and maintain quarterly budgets and allocations by paid tactic, ensuring strong performance and return on investment.
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders (Web, Field Marketing, SEO, Integrated Programs, Brand, Events) to educate, inform, and report on program performance and provide recommendations for program optimizations.
- Manage relationships with key vendors and external partners (media agencies, platforms, etc.) to manage delivery of key assets, campaign assets, media buys, etc. as well as stay current on new trends / innovations, understand competitor strategies, and plan for industry changes / legislation, etc.
- Maintain and refresh keyword datasets by leveraging data insights based on keyword performance (bids, budget caps, impression share, etc.), search volume, and KPIs.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of direct experience managing best-in-class digital programs, digital media planning and execution for paid search, social, content syndication and programmatic media (inclusive of all ad types).
- B2B technology experience preferred and strong familiarity with the B2B marketing funnel and customer acquisition process as well as experience marketing to Strategic Accounts and Enterprise segments leveraging intent signals, targeting and ABM tactics.
- Strong expertise in Google AdWords, Google Analytics and other ad platforms. Google AdWords certification preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge with Adobe Analytics or other analytics platforms.
- Exceptional communication skills, entrepreneurial spirit, highly collaborative and creative thinker.
- Excellent with deadlines, deliverables, and juggling multiple projects at once, across multiple markets.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no later than January 18, 2022. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.