BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
This Lead Salesforce Developer will architect and design complex customizations and projects primarily for the Sales, & Partner business teams of Pure Storage. This role requires deep technical knowledge of the Salesforce.com platform, thorough understanding of Sales & Partner processes, and familiarity with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Communities Platform and Salesforce CPQ. This role also must possess broad working knowledge across multiple SaaS technologies & applications within the CRM domain. Must have worked on highly custom & complex salesforce.com instances with heavy integrations with external business applications. This role will own and provide technical oversight and guidance to administrators and developers working on multiple CRM projects.
- Lead technical design sessions with business and technical teams to identify the best solutions on Salesforce.com for various GTM functions including Lead to Opportunity, Quote to Order, Partner Sales, etc.
- Prepare Technical Design documents for complex projects involving custom integrations, and data migration
- Review & compare different technical solutions and applications/tools, and recommend the best considering security, performance, scalability and maintainability of solutions on Salesforce
- Design, Develop and Launch solutions on Salesforce.com instances with high traffic and large data volume for optimal performance and best in class user experience
- Introduce new technical design patterns and frameworks to standardize and streamline development on Salesforce.com platform for scale and performance
- Identify technical debt areas and work with scrum teams to prioritize and implement them to improve the current state
- Develop POC on new concepts, features and functionalities for customers across marketing, sales and support
- Provide oversight and development assistance to junior staff within the team. Conduct code and config reviews to ensure build quality in projects
- Oversee contractor resources from SI partners working on outsourced Salesforce projects and manage technical deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 6+ years custom development in Salesforce using declarative and programmatic customizations
- 2+ years of experience working as a Sr. Developer or Lead on salesforce.com projects
- Experience designing and developing complex solutions on Sales, & Partner Community in Salesforce
- Experience with delivering projects using Salesforce Lightning and Salesforce CPQ is required
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, LWC, Aura, Force.com IDE, Migration Tools, Web Services is required
- Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE), scripted data loader, web services, and other enterprise integrating technologies
- Experience with CI/CD tools(like GitHub, Jenkins, etc) for Salesforce
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior knowledge of Salesforce.com Features and AppExchange
- Salesforce advanced developer certification(PD 2) is a strong plus
- Certified Technical Architect (CTA) credential is a strong plus
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.