BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE..
As a Sr. Director of SaaS Customer Operations, you will be leading a global team of Solutions Engineers and Architects, Customer Success Managers, Level 3 technical support and services delivery managers for the new generation of SaaS products from Portworx that enable application and data management solutions, cloud-native application-aware backups and SQL and NoSQL databases delivered as a service for any infrastructure. This is a highly strategic and critical role that will drive the growth of Portworx SaaS business and you will be a key part of the larger initiative for the overall transformation of Pure into a premier cloud and data services provider for the hybrid cloud market
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL.....
- Build, lead and own customer operations teams for Portworx’s as-a-service anywhere strategy, set the strategy for customer operations, drive adoption, prioritizing and executing on OKRs, and highest levels of customer satisfaction with new services offerings.
- Develop key functions and processes that help customers realize utmost business value and drive higher customer lifetime value, identify product features and adjacent product opportunities through cross-functional collaboration and drive higher value to the customers.
- Lay the foundation for a global software and services operations team that will take the Portworx SaaS customers from onboarding to post-production and ensure success with their digital transformation journey
- Work closely with Account Teams, Customer Experience Organization and Product group and be the voice of the customer for the Portworx customer base
- Build and manage a team of database experts, cloud native software experts and solutions architects to help with pre and post sales customer engagements and ongoing partnerships with Portworx’s enterprise customers and their devops teams
- Build a metrics-driven organization by establishing key metrics and KPIs, build scalable processes to enforce and track them and leverage the metrics to educate the cross functional teams on up leveling skills and services to continue to exceed customer expectations
- Build and scale a world-class customer success management process that ensures successful deployment of Portworx’s SaaS products at Portworx Hybrid Cloud SaaS customers
- Interface with Pure’s worldwide customer experience teams, help build platforms for scale and readiness to support the rapidly growing SaaS business and ensure successful integration support of new offerings into the Pure Customer Experience portfolio
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Real passion for serving customers, take a great pleasure in seeing them successful and proven ability to build a customer operations organization that puts the customer first.
- 20+ years of combined experience in technical support, technical services, pre and post sales services, customer success management and technical account management in enterprise software or cloud software as a service business.
- At least five years of experience in managing post-sales support and services for enterprise cloud SaaS businesses, preferably enterprise or cloud native databases, messaging platforms or data analytics platforms
- Strong business analytical skills to understand different business trends and make adjustments accordingly that help the business and the products in the short and the long term.
- Ability to think strategically about services, customer success and support and have the right playbooks to address and serve the needs of different segments of customers
- Be fully data-driven and have the ability to identify metrics, aggregate input from different sources, analyze available data and articulate effectively on the why and how of business.
- Ability to prepare and present to internal and external CxO audiences and get buy-ins.
- Demonstrated ability to take charge of tough problems, attacking them from different angles and bring together a diverse array of stakeholders on the same page and drive great business results.
- Prior experience in developing and mentoring new leaders, scaling an organization globally with sustainable process and build a team of motivated high achievers
- A passion for listening more, learning mindset and ability to iterate quickly with new data to drive faster decisions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent, Master’s Degree a plus
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no later than January 18, 2022. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.