BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Customer Success (CS) Analyst will focus on a range of mission-critical, highly visible analytics, and reporting projects to help the Customer Success team deliver world class service and value realization to Pure Storage customers. You will partner closely with the Customer Success teams and cross functionally to identify and develop data-driven solutions that’ll provide deeper visibility and measurements throughout the customer journey helping to drive business growth, decisions, and customer satisfaction. In addition, you will become a CS SME for all things data and working with multiple teams from Customer Experience (CX), Operations, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product Management, Engineering, and IT to achieve critical outcomes and improvements to CS processes. tools, and the overall strategy.
We are looking for a professional who can think creatively with data, enjoys problem solving, strong collaborator, and is able to lead with a customer-first mentality to enable insights and capabilities to the business and to Pure Storage customers.
IN THIS ROLE YOU’LL...
- Partner with business stakeholders and align with one or more functional groups to understand key metrics and document business requirements for developing appropriate business analyses and reports and dashboards
- Develop rich, interactive, visually striking graphics and data visualizations using large amounts of data in Tableau and/or other data visualization tools
- Help scale BI processes using automation and scripting wherever possible
- Provide insight into leading analytic practices and foster best practices that are consistent with BI design standards
- Help design and document the Customer Success business intelligence strategy, principles, and roadmap
- Investigate and troubleshoot data-related issues for the business
- Work with Customer Success stakeholders to define, measure, and optimize processes and reporting to increase Customer Success tooling and KPIs
- Expand upon existing Customer Success platform, dashboards and partner internally to continue refining and operationalizing reporting into a more centralized repository and reporting interfaces
- Design business rules to analyze customer data and trigger actions and awareness for the Customer Success team to proactively engage with customers
- Support the Customer Success organization and stakeholders in conducting ad hoc data analysis and reporting
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 5+ years of experience working with product, customer or other related data analytics fields.
- Bachelor's degree (statistics, computer science, CIS, MIS, or math preferred)
- Validated experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools or packages (Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, etc)
- SQL coding/querying skills; experience with Python or other scripting language a plus
- Ability to work with large amounts of detail; ability to collect, structure and assess data
- Strong communications skills, breaking complex problems and models down to an understandable level that builds confidence with stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills with a high level of accountability and professionalism; willing to go the extra mile to see issues to resolution; self-directed and resourceful
- Experience working within a Customer Success organization with familiarity around CS processes and playbooks
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no later than January 18, 2022. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.