BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE…
Pure Storage is looking for a Field Enablement Productivity Manager to help to define, lead, and implement strategic initiatives aimed at increasing sales results and enhancing the productivity of our International field teams.
This is both a hands-on and strategic role where you will lead initiatives that tie data analytics and measurement, field operations, and field enablement into a series of recommendations, practices, and processes that build/sustain/grow Pure’s presence in the markets and industries that we serve.
CENTRAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Build and cultivate functional (Sales Operation, HR, Pure Learning) & Sales leadership relationships across International.
- Analyse sales enablement needs across the buying and selling processes at all stages
- Responsible for the end to end enablement experience of International sales teams with a focus on ramp time execution
- Support the development and deployment of sales enablement programmes, product launches, processes (such as strategic exec reviews), and tools to support the International salesforce to increase sales capabilities.
- Lead projects and programmes using dashboard & metrics, and high-touch field engagement to drive faster ramp times for our new hires and higher degrees of productivity for our field teams.
- Act as a thought leader in developing hypotheses on opportunities to improve our sales performance and our overall strategy for the segments, verticals, and regions
- Understand - and build upon - productivity concepts to communicate ideas and recommendations to mid-and senior-level leaders.
- Harness Pure’s internal sales methodology to identify ideas, trends, and activities that will provide specific and measurable results.
- Collaborate on programs with Global Field Enablement peers and Business Insights, with a focus on driving the implementation of programs with an international dimension and measuring impact.
- Drive a multi-cultural approach to sales-readiness content, training, and coaching for salespeople and front-line sales managers along the entire customer’s buying journey.
- Supports International frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales coaching programme.
- Drive continuous innovation and thought leadership in enablement and education programmes and tools to enhance overall excellence across the sales force in the region.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE…
- Proven track record of innovation, program/project management, and strategic project delivery, preferably with experience at a fast-growing technology company.
- Deep and broad understanding of enablement and productivity; in particular, experience in driving sales productivity through programs and strategies
- Ability to overcome resistance and drive positive change forward
- A passion for driving scale, effectiveness, and productivity, using design thinking and analytical problem-solving skills...which supply productivity and enablement programs, processes and tools.
- A passion for metrics - identifying & measuring Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) while using data to drive decision-making and effectiveness of program investments.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, unstructured environment that emphasizes team-ownership of results while interacting with a diverse range of stakeholders groups.
- An ability to operate in a matrix environment, curating ideas and outcomes across a wide array of stakeholder groups.
- Experience developing trusted partnerships with all internal stakeholders to help build strategies and action plans that enable success for Global sales operations teams
- Experience identifying improvement opportunities related to productivity, people, process, and/or technology
- An understanding of buying/selling processes at all stages, from lead generation through win/loss.
- Experience in leading multiple projects and maintain responsibility for project management, team leadership, analysis, strategy development, implementation, training, and adoption
- Comfortable collaborating and interacting with colleagues to obtain advice and jointly solve problems
- A partnership approach with internal Learning & Development teams and enablement groups to support front-line sales managers in executing effective management disciplines.
- Create business cases and develop strategic recommendations for senior executives
- Coach, and mentor team members to ensure consistent team development and growth
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or Master’s degree preferred
- PMP certification or relevant experience
- Salesforce product(s) experience
- 5-7 years of experience at a fast-growing technology company
- Demonstrated success managing cross-functional projects, often simultaneously, from definition to results
- Proven ability to build executive-level relationships, including geographically dispersed teams
- Demonstrated ability to scale and improve business processes - understands and can identify measurements to track productivity outcomes
- Experience working and communicating with both information technology and strategic business teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a high degree of attention to detail
- Ability to tell compelling stories and explain complex issues in simple ways
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Sound business judgment and driving continuous innovation & thought leadership
- Demonstrated self-starter
AND SOME NON-NEGOTIABLES….
- Customer Focus: Identifies, evaluates, and develops innovative and complex end-to-end customer solutions. Is called upon to resolve the most critical customer situations. Leads others in solving complex customer problems.
- Decision Making / Judgment: Recognizes trends and industry directions in relation to the impact on the function. Routinely anticipates issues and takes proactive action.
- Productivity: Accountable for high-impact individual and cross-functional team deliverables.
- Collaboration & Teamwork: Act as a working team leader for cross-functional groups. Mentors others in a specialty or discipline. Helps develop others through discussion and debate of innovative ideas in the context of company business.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no later than January 18, 2022. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.