BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE…
You will be a part of the core team that redefines how a product should be sold at Pure Storage! You will develop and deliver a software product that will help increase the Pure Storage revenue significantly. 2022 is crucial for us as we expand our user base and support more products.
Come, let's outdistance the competitors and win more customers!
What You Will Be Doing
- Understand the product requirements and feature priorities.
- Understand and implement software development/engineering lifecycle concepts to drive features from conception to delivery
- Design, code and debug applications in various software languages.
- Software analysis, code analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis, software reliability analysis
- Comfortable in contributing to every part of the stack: from UI to API development, to integrations with Salesforce, Okta and partners platforms.
- Write clean and maintainable codes.
- Take pride in software quality through rigorous functional testing and writing automated unit tests.
- Evaluate the software technologies and continuously strive to improve the engineering.
- Effective communication across geographies.
- You will be responsible for a lot so you should feel comfortable in a fast paced, growing, and nimble environment, keeping in mind that everything we do is to better the lives of our users!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- At least 7 years of professional, hands-on software development experience with proficiency in the following programming languages: Python, Django, React Bootstrap.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent, advanced degree preferred.
- Experience with web application development using modern framework ORMs (e.g. Django and RESTful APIs.
- Has skills in building modern Web applications using open frameworks to achieve reuse and reduce development times (e.g. React, TypeScript, Bootstrap).
- Familiarity with AWS services such as RDS, DNS, CloudFront, S3, Workspaces, Lambda.
- Hands-on experience with Redis, KMS, PostgreSQL and NoSQL, Linux/Unix, Docker.
- Knowledge of testing methods, including back-end and front-end unit and integration tests.
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Solid knowledge of end-to-end quality best practices.
- Experience delivering Enterprise software products.
- Infrastructure industry familiarity is a plus.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.