BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
Pure Storage Acquired Portworx in October 2020, Creating the Industry's Most Complete Kubernetes Data Services Platform for Cloud Native Applications. This acquisition represents Pure’s largest to date and our deeper expansion into the fast-growing market for multi-cloud data services to support Kubernetes and containers.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
As a Solutions Engineer in Pure’s Cloud Native Business Unit (Portworx), you will be instrumental in building out solutions built on Portworx.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING...
- Stepping into a technical role on the Portworx Solutions Marketing Team.
- Working with external partners to develop joint technology solutions roadmap and own integration of Portworx technology in the vendor ecosystem.
- Developing customer-facing demos and reference architecture guides.
- Developing technical collateral for customer engagements including deployment, implementation, and operations guides.
- Working with technical partners to design joint integration solutions.
- Working with external partners to develop joint technology solutions roadmap and aligning with product, sales, and engineering to drive roadmap requirements to support integration of Portworx technology in the vendor ecosystem.
- Driving and aligning the solutions roadmap clearly with business and revenue goals and overall roadmap evolution.
- Driving the joint go-to-market strategy with external partners by working closely with the Pure partner organization.
What You’ll Need To Bring To This Role…
- 5+ years of combined experience as a Product Manager, Field Solutions Architect, or Solutions Engineer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent, Master’s Degree a plus.
- Strong solution engineering experience in building, testing, and delivering game changing software or SaaS solutions to the market.
- Proven track record in working with technology alliance partners and developing joint go-to-market strategy with them.
- Solid understanding of how cloud-native technologies like Kubernetes are transforming the infrastructure landscape and prior experience managing enterprise class software products including databases, messaging platforms, CI/CD products and enterprise class cloud-native services.
- A professional background in compute infrastructure, storage infrastructure, and container ecosystems that run on-premise and in the cloud.
- Technical expertise with one or more cloud providers, including: AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Domain expertise in two or more of the following key areas: Kubernetes, Red Hat OpenShift, VMware Tanzu, Managed Kubernetes Services, or Kubernetes data services.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, agile development environment and manage multiple, concurrent priorities and projects.
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
Pure Storage applies a geographic based pay structure depending on an employee’s location. For applicants located in Colorado (as required by SB19-085):
- The minimum annual base salary range is: $118,000. This role may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity.
- US Benefits Summary
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no later than January 18, 2022. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.