BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
PURE IN PRAGUE
We opened our R&D Second Home (besides the one in Silicon Valley) in Prague in January 2020 and since then we have experienced unbelievable growth. Our Engineers are solving complex engineering problems (from low-level system software to cloud computing) that help us innovate our cutting-edge products. Besides our world-class Software Engineering teams, we have many other talented colleagues working in Product Management, Sales, Finance, and HR to name a few. What’s more, we’ve developed these teams from talent across the globe.
FlashArray Product Team
The product management team is responsible for driving the Software Roadmap for our flagship product, FlashArray. Product Managers focus on defining and driving software features and capabilities as well as being responsible for market and business analysis and product direction. The team works with cross-functional teams comprising of Engineering, CTO office, Partners, Marketing, Sales as well as Executive Staff. The Pure Storage Product Management team defines and drives the future of the all-flash array market.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- You will be creating and evolving a full product strategy and codifying it with a simple to articulate vision. The strategy should be sustainable and have compelling differentiation based on customer needs, competitive analysis and technology trends.
- Drive execution of this strategy to build a high growth business within a multi-billion dollar addressable market including on premise, hybrid and cloud native deployments.
- Assess the competitive and market landscape from both a technical and business perspective and accurately predict trends.
- You will collaborate with customers, partners, CTO, and Sales and Marketing to identify, define, and articulate a winning use case centric go-to-market model.
- You will work closely with your engineering counterparts to prioritize enhancements and shape this into a compelling product roadmap that drives success in the focused use cases.
- Drive roadmap to develop integrated workflows streamlining account and customer acquisition, subscription management, notification, support handling and analytics.
- Build and know core customer journey metrics to ensure adoption of new products and features that drive customers to renew, buy or add on services.
- Gather customer feedback to understand key issues, needs and trends in the base. Conduct market and technology analysis to get a broader sense of the market and competitive product use.
- Work closely with the executive team to establish the scope and goals of the project and provide leadership for the program teams.
- Engage with key account field sales teams and channel partners to support the sales process and drive the overall customer engagement model.
- You will be a key strategic advisor for all technical and business-related matters in your area with the Pure executive team.
- You will be a key thought leader and participant with a cross functional team focused on technical alignment and business development with key ecosystem partners.
- You will be a key spokesperson and evangelist for Pure and your product area and must be able to deliver compelling presentations to a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
- Create and deliver both highly, business and technical presentations to customers, partners, and a wide array of Puritans.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 7+ Years of Product Management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent. MBA strongly preferred.
- Have good knowledge of cloud business, SaaS and associated use cases (ideally even file storage, NFS & SMB protocols)
- Solid understanding of NAS vendors and eco-system partners.
- Proven track record of developing a vision, strategy and execution plan while balancing the need for short term revenue and long term product direction.
- Strategic leadership and strong business acumen.
- Product management experience with a proven track record taking products to market with an eye towards growing the business.
- Strong presence and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical problem-solving ability and outside-in thinking.
- Be a change agent with ability to operate in a fast-paced, agile development environment and manage multiple, concurrent priorities and projects.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Ability to work in a rapid pace environment with multiple and shifting priorities.
- A passion for technology and a desire to work hand in hand with a world class software engineering team.
- Must be able to own the overall business aspects of the offering and be a spokesperson both internally and to external audiences (Partner/analyst/customer).
- Working with cross functional teams, create programs, services and ecosystem partnerships that provide end to end solutions for customers.
- Must have knowledge in market and competitive analysis and ability to create addressable market models.
- You will be a key spokesperson for the Product Management team so you must be able to deliver compelling presentations to a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, where permitted by law, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.