BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
The Customer Promise
Customers are flocking to companies that can deliver on the promise of secure, fast, and reliable interactions – from the products that they buy, the services they consume, and the interactions they experience. When catching a ride to a family event via a rideshare, planning a dinner reservation for work, or making sure that the power stays on during a power surge, customers demand that the right experience with the right information is delivered at the right time.
Businesses are struggling to meet customer demand because they’re drowning in data silos due to legacy technology that do not deliver the performance they need. Trying to find, manage, and deliver the right data to meet the customer demand has only gotten worse with hybrid solutions that don’t meet the needs of the modern customer.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
We’re looking for a creative and energetic Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to help shape the future of data for businesses in our FlashArray team. You’ll drive the overall GTM plan for bringing the next wave all Flash storage hardware and software to business to deliver on that customer promise. Your day will be filled with product strategy engagements with our engineering and partner teams to develop a world class plan. You will get to see the implementation of that plan by aligning with marketing, sales, and channels to ensure that the next revolution in data and storage is delivered to customers. And you’ll get to champion your work with technical end users, executives, and everyone in between.
- Work at both the strategic and tactical level to champion bold, creative ideas
- Be an expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Build relationships with influencers, analysts, tech bloggers, open-source contributors, and product community leaders. Represent the company with virtually any audience to explain the customer-led benefits of the product line.
- Produce thought leadership and product-related materials in the form of blog articles, whitepapers, eBooks, videos, web pages, and other marketing collateral.
- Create consistent positioning statements, messaging, and the associated proof points. Write compelling copy for different collateral types and audiences (technical and business).
- Manage product launch cycles and create collateral to bring new features and products to market.
- Understand the competitive landscape, analyze and document Pure's positioning, and communicate Pure's differentiation compellingly to the market.
- Produce sales enablement and training materials for consumption by field teams and channel partners.
- Assist the marketing team in planning and executing demand & lead generation campaigns.
- Measure what works, what doesn’t, and devise ways to improve!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, technology, or relevant field of study such as computer science.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in fields such as technical marketing, technical pre-sales, consulting, training, or product marketing/management.
- Startup and/or field marketing a plus.
- Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative technology products.
- Good knowledge of block and file storage and associated use cases.
- Strategic leadership and strong business acumen.
- Strong presence and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Critical problem-solving ability and outside-in thinking.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no later than January 4, 2022. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.