BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
At Pure, our Human Resources team is #OneHR and this is your place to Stand Out. Come join us and help Pure win by driving a culture of excellence and impact; delivering scalable and meaningful People programs and experiences through our HR functions and teams.
Pure has an exciting opportunity for a Researcher to join our growing Executive Recruitment team and assure greatest success in achieving our business transformation objectives.
For aligned internal client groups, this role will consult in all aspects of the search process including search strategy development, talent insights and targeting approach, and candidate pipeline management strategy.
Day to day, this role will be responsible for
- partnering with aligned Executive Recruiting Director and business leaders to understand business strategy, near- and long-term talent requirements, and internal leadership bench strength
- developing and executing on talent mapping/talent universe prioritization for needed areas of leadership scale, domain expertise, and business process excellence
- executing on proactive, always-on pipelining strategies in partnership with business leaders, for key types in aligned areas
- embedding the lenses of diversity, equity and inclusion in all processes, practices and outcomes
- development of robust, well qualified and diverse candidate slates for all aligned leadership searches
- maintaining a warm, regularly nurtured and pre-vetted leadership talent pool for relevant target areas
- a programmatic approach to developing and managing talent research/identification processes
- improved brand awareness and affinity amongst leadership prospects, a feeling that Pure embraces excellence and an experience of our high achievement culture
- 3+ years of research/sourcing/search experience with global retained executive search firms; domain expertise in, and practical application of, executive research best practices
- Proven ability to quickly build candidate relationships and develop trust
- Ability to respond effectively to changing priorities and demands while executing against critical quantitative and qualitative goals
- Knowledge of how to manage, nurture and cultivate talent pools over time, motivation to make this proactive investment work a priority to be shared with the business
- An obsession with high performance and persisting until successful
- Strong communication skills and credibility with senior executives and senior managers
- BS or MA in relevant disciplines required
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no later than January 4, 2022. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.