BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Manager -Stock Plan Administration will be responsible for the day to day activities of the company’s global equity incentive programs which include stock options, RSUs and ESPP, with a focus on global regulatory and tax compliance.
- Maintain database integrity and ensure accuracy of recordkeeping of equity data using Morgan Stanley’s Online Services/System.
- Maintain accurate employee data and track employee mobility.
- Develop an equity award process for the receipt of new equity award information.
- Assist with the adoption of 10b5-1 trading plans for executives.
- Process new equity awards and distribution of online grant agreements.
- Process daily option exercises including 10b5-1 transactions, ensuring accurate and timely tax withholding and reporting to Payroll, all the way through to timely settlement of all trades.
- Preparation and processing of vesting and release of restricted stock units, and coordinate with US and International Payroll on accurate tax withholding as well as true-up via payroll.
- Administer semi-annual ESPP purchases, handle activity during open enrollment periods, and monitor and communicate contribution changes to US and International Payroll at the beginning and during each offering.
- Assist with the preparation and filing of Section 16 reports, as needed.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly reconciliation of records between Stock Administration and General Ledger, HR, Payroll, transfer agent, etc.
- Assist with the creation of a public company capitalization table, and maintenance thereof.
- Work with internal and external auditors and worldwide Finance team for quarterly reviews, year-end audits, as well as ensure that internal controls and procedures are followed to satisfy periodic review of compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Generate recurring reports for multiple internal and external corporate partners (e.g., HR, Payroll, Tax, Finance, Accounting, etc.), and respond timely to ad hoc data requests from business partners.
- Manage desktop procedures manual, calendars, ensure all information remains current and consistent.
- Provide excellent customer service to equity participants at all levels and to partners across departments and respond quickly to employee questions in a courteous and satisfactory manner.
- Develop materials and other employee communications, contribute ideas and assist with employee education program utilizing various media available.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of an internal Stock Admin information employee portal/hub.
- Assist with compiling data for D&O questionnaires, proxy statement and 10-Q/10-K reports.
- Help support Insider Trading Compliance process
- Assist with other projects as assigned
What You Bring To The Team
- A or B.S Degree required with an emphasis in Finance, Economics or Accounting strongly preferred.
- 7+ years stock administration experience in a public company.
- Experience with Online Stock Management systems (Morgan Stanley Online Services/System and AST brokerage platform a plus).
- SOX 404 compliance knowledge
- Knowledge of ASC718 concepts, 409A rules and modification accounting
- CEP designation preferred
- Experience with U.S. federal and state taxation relating to equity compensation, as well as general knowledge of global taxation of equity compensation
- Excellent communication skills and strong customer service approach.
- Demonstrated professionalism, reliability, moral integrity and sound judgment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to perform self-audit to ensure data integrity and utmost accuracy at all times.
- Proficient with Excel
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.
PURE’S COMPLIANCE WITH THE U.S. GOVERNMENT COVID-19 MANDATE
In accordance with Pure’s policies, current and anticipated federal regulations, and our ongoing commitment to prioritizing the health and well-being of our employees, partners, and customers, and the community at large, all Pure employees and contractors working in the United States are expected to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no later than January 4, 2022. Should you require an exemption for medical or religious reasons, you must initiate Pure’s exemption request process which will determine if an exemption can be granted in accordance with applicable local, state, and/or federal law.