BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Pure Storage Marketing Operations team is looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst responsible for helping the Digital Demand Center (DDC) Team measure and optimize the performance of Pure’s website and digital marketing programs.
This is a critical hands-on role that requires you to work independently and think strategically. You will be proactive in measuring website and program performance and delivering key insights and recommendations to various digital marketing leaders. This role is supported by Pure’s Data Sciences Team, which provides dashboarding and data services.
The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of data analytics, business acumen, marketing and operations sense, agility, and communication skills. You have a tremendous appetite for data and the key to this role is being able to convert data into performance insights to help refine Pure Storage’s strategies and business priorities to drive results.
What You Will Be Doing
- Review our current Adobe Analytics frameworks to assess hygiene and suggest enhancements to ensure accuracy of data collected, and the signals this data represents.
- Leverage the various analytics resources at your disposal to deliver actionable insights that drive strategy and business decisions
- Collaborate with the DDC and Data Sciences teams to define, develop and maintain dashboards to measure performance, identify trends and optimizations for Pure’s website and digital programs
- Host regular briefings with the DDC leadership team to review website and program performance; interpret web data towards insights and make regular recommendations
- Alert the web team to trends, and benchmarking our analytics, to steer towards growth strategies.
- Feed the web testing program to validate ideas/improvements to roll into our main product.
- Work closely with other teams to connect and optimize the website and digital demand engagement with pipeline and revenue to optimize marketing investment impact
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Strong leadership skills and ability to build positive and productive relationships with a variety of stakeholders to set direction, align work efforts, and ensure outstanding execution
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing tight deadlines, with keen attention to detail in verifying data methodology, accuracy, and reliability
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to convey complex findings in a clear, concise, and credible manner
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo or engage in respectful and productive debate that results in a higher bar for the operations organization
- A self-starter who is results-driven
- Bachelor's degree with 8-10 years relevant work experience in operations, with a minimum 5 years working directly with website performance data
- Strong capabilities in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets, and Tableau
- Experience working with funnel and pipeline metrics to drive actionable insights
- Experience with data management, KPI analysis, and marketing program performance measurement
- Experience working with a variety of data sources for full-stack analysis, insight synthesis, and presentation
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.