BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- The candidate will design, develop, configure, code, test, and debug complex requirements related to the Salesforce platform.
- Ensure best practices & recommendations are followed for integration, application development, deployment, data integrity & ongoing enhancements of the Salesforce Platform.
- Must have a deep understanding of overall Salesforce ecosystem and platform limitations.
- Understand key concepts regarding REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Experience integrating the 3rd party Apps and AppExchange products with Salesforce.
- Experience in self managing projects in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Actively find opportunities for process improvement.
- Assist in understanding and resolving process bottlenecks, data issues and inconsistencies towards operational efficiencies.
- Participate in the change management and deployment process.
- Drive communication efforts across organization with relevant stakeholders.
- Understanding of CPQ, & Order Management processes is a plus.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on development/configuration experience on the Salesforce platform using Workflow, Process Builders, Flows, Apex, Visualforce, Web Services/SOA, Lightning Aura Components and related components.
- Strong experience on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Salesforce Communities.
- Experience developing Lightning Web Components is a plus
- Salesforce Developer I certification is desired.
- Salesforce Developer II certification is a plus.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required .
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.