BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
HR Team at Pure
The Pure Human Resources team has been gaining significant momentum in adding value to our business. We have built - and are continuing to evolve - our HR team across a number of areas, from Learning & Development, HR Operations and Talent Management to Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition and People Analytics. The success of Pure depends on a rich array of products and services that meet, exceed and delight our customers….and the Pure HR team is in the heart and center of all that we do.
What You Will Be Doing
As Pure continues to grow and thrive, the need for strategic and forward-looking HR Partnership is paramount. This Sr. HR Business Partner will be instrumental in forging the people, process and technology elements of the Pure organization and our HR strategy for the EMEA near core and emerging market countries. With Pure’s growth projections over the next 3-5 years, our growth strategy incorporates moving into new countries - and this role will require the knowledge of how to work with the business to assimilate new countries and team members to Pure, as well as the depth of Pure insights (internal stakeholders, portfolio of products & services, culture) to tie business strategy and people strategy seamlessly.
- In-depth knowledge of Pure’s people (internal stakeholders), process (partnerships with legal, finance, marketing, and so forth), and technology (systems) to seamlessly assimilate new countries and legal entities to Pure’s organization and culture.
- Building relationships and focusing on the missions and objectives set forth by the organization.
- Business minded, and with organizational knowledge, you leverage a suite of data points to enable leaders to make decisions beneficial to Pure, its customers and employees.
- Developing solutions that solve Pure’s EMEA team growth by aligning to Pure’s workforce strategy & Culture: those solutions are centered toward workforce planning, Performance Management, Development, Compensation and Rewards, Talent Review, Employee Listening Surveys, etc…
What You Bring To The Team
- Fluent in Italian & English
- You are a dynamic and thoughtful leader and enjoy collaborating with others
- You have a growth mindset and can easily deal with ambiguity
- You are curious about the business and understand its strategy
- You value inclusion, diversity of opinions and people
- BA/BS or equivalent plus 7+ years of HR Business Partner environment with direct client support and management mentoring experience
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR functional areas including organizational design, business intelligence and coaching
- Ability to demonstrate change management and organizational initiatives
- Excellent social and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Thrives in an unstructured environment and helps others do the same
- Prior experience with a technology company preferred
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.