BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
This role is both strategic and tactical: it supports daily as well as strategic decision making. You will be responsible for building analytical business insights across our business and product lines. Insights should lead to improved business velocity, time to market, and revenue growth. This role will require timely collaboration between multiple stakeholders from urgent, time-sensitive decisions to longer-term strategic initiatives.
- Conduct quantitative data analysis of product and business results - dig deep in historical data to provide fresh business insights
- Accurately translate business requirements into technical ones
- Present work to functional leaders and executives on a regular basis. Anticipate business questions by proactively developing targeted analysis
- Develop executive ready reporting and visualizations to provide easy to digest actions out of complex problems
- Participate in data warehouse design and optimization
- Developing and maintaining key project governance documentation to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied for project success
- Help define a roadmap and vision for Business Insights, data and related tools strategy
- Assist in assessment and recommendation of the BI tool ecosystem and data tech stack
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Strong analytical and problem solving experience, combined with strong business judgment and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- Ability to quickly gain and maintain credibility with stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively in an agile development environment
- Flexible mindset to find the right solution under varying circumstances
- Eager to go the extra mile to overachieve on targets
- Strong and effective verbal and written skills
- BA degree required (preferred degrees in business, financial or analytical fields)
- Subject-matter expert in SQL, Python, Excel and Tableau amongst many others
- Experience developing with iPaaS tools a plus
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.