BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE, YOU WILL…
The Contracts Administrator will work under the direction of the Legal Global Transactions team, and will be primarily responsible for coordinating various legal documents both electronically and physically, driving organizational projects, engaging with cross-functional teams in connection with contract management duties, providing general support to the legal team, and other duties as may be required. In addition, the Contracts Administrator will be responsible for all contract administration duties and will manage the day to day contract lifecycle for all international commercial contracts, including tracking, organizing, and maintaining contract databases.
What you will be doing:
- Manage daily workflow for matter review process, which includes coordination and management of contract requests and intake forms from clients and assignment of requests to members of the legal department.
- Track matter progression and maintain record of contract review process.
- Manage legal repository/records and maintain an up-to-date and intuitive filing system.
- Assist with all aspects of contract management, including routing for signature, distribution to internal teams and third parties, and maintenance of contracts management systems.
- Assist in building and improving contract review and approval workflows.
- Interpret standard form contracts and various other contract types.
- Maintain legal processes between the legal department and internal and external parties.
- Guide other business function/department members on Pure’s engagement and contracting process.
- Run and maintain reports and data metrics via the Legal Global Transactions team's systems.
- Assist with managing the daily flow and process incoming invoices from outside counsel/vendors, and update and manage relevant tracking systems.
- Showcase an ability to identify problems and creative solutions, excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong understanding of prioritization, and exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Train and share knowledge with those inside and outside of the legal department.
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team/collaborative environment.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- A bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certificate, and/or two (2) to four (4) years of relevant experience required.
- Thorough understanding of the contract management lifecycle, including contract review, approval, tracking and close-out.
- Prior experience supporting a legal department in an administrative capacity preferred.
- The ideal candidate will be flexible and willing to learn new procedures and skill sets.
- Strong computer literacy, Word, Excel and contract databases knowledge.
- Experience with sales or contract management databases (i.e., Salesforce) preferred.
- Experience with electronic signature software (i.e., Docusign) preferred.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.