BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
We're looking for a great Sales Enablement Curriculum Developer who is learner-obsessed, and driven to innovate how we train and develop our Sales employees (Pre-Sales, Sales, SEs, and Channel Partners) across the US and International theatres. The right candidate is creative, not afraid to roll-up sleeves, and has the drive to solve real customer problems and revolutionize the way people learn. This individual will need to be self-motivated, highly conceptual, well-versed in the latest on adult learning theory, and have what it takes to challenge the status-quo. With this career opportunity, you will leverage your skills in curriculum and content development experiences to help build and maintain sales training in a growing Global Sales Organization that delivers world-class results.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and designing sales training courses for a variety of training modalities including, OnDemand, Virtual training, Instructor-led training (virtual and live)
- Defining course requirements, creating course deliverables, and see the work through, including the delivery of the course
- Deep understanding of the sales process, soft skills, and audience needs
- Developing course facilitation and instructor guides/ students guides
- Manage, maintain and update training materials and course catalogs
- Aligning curriculum to company initiatives and roadmap
- Implement course updates based on participant survey feedback and field feedback
- Collaborating with the Field, Partner Enablement, Support, and Product Management & Marketing to ensure the accuracy of course content and best use of the functionality
- Collaborating with content creators across the company to identify the best content possible to accelerate the success of the audience
- Leveraging basic knowledge of storage and networks and exercising the ability to stay current with rapidly evolving enhancement in the product, go to market strategy, and industry activities
- Teaching Pure employees and partners to provide them with skills and tools designed to get them further, faster with Pure technology
- Bringing a creative approach to learning and teaching
- Collaborate closely with technical curriculum developers to align on the most effective way of deploying role-specific content and avoid redundancies in efforts
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Experience leading end-to-end, curriculum development process-based methodology (analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation) to create curriculum programs whether technical or non-technical
- Passion to support global sales audiences to develop their ability to sell
- Minimum 3 years working in an a Sales Enablement organization
- Experience in facilitating the delivery of curriculum
- Experienced using video editing tools (Final Cut, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Articulate 360, Camtasia or similar)
- Experience with general principles of graphic design
- Experience with learning management systems to publish and manage content
- Experience using data collection, research, and analysis to evaluate project outcomes and improve individual and organizational performance.
- Significant experience working where customer satisfaction is paramount in a service delivery care environment
- Skilled in the creation, implementation, and validation of assessments to measure the effectiveness of training to achieve business priorities and significantly impact results
- Current on instructional innovation and technology.
- Experience leading end-to-end, curriculum design process-based methodology (analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation) to create curriculum programs whether technical or non-technical
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- International experience an advantage
Work sample preferred for consideration
For Colorado Applicants (as required by SB19-085):
- Annual salary range of [$88,000 - $132,000]. This position may be eligible for incentive pay and/or equity.
- US Benefits Summary
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.