BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
Pure Storage Acquired Portworx in October 2020, Creating the Industry's Most Complete Kubernetes Data Services Platform for Cloud Native Applications. This acquisition represents Pure’s largest to date and our deeper expansion into the fast-growing market for multi-cloud data services to support Kubernetes and containers.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
At Pure, our product enables stateful containers in production, and we've been named a Gartner Cool Vendor. Our technology includes a distributed storage platform and integrated controls with container schedulers including Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Rancher, Nomad, and Docker Swarm. Our customers span from Global 2000 enterprises to cloud-native startups, who run workloads on-premises and in public clouds. We are currently scaling our DevOps Solution Architect team to help support our customers globally.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING...
- Stepping into a senior level technical role on the Portworx Customer Success team;
- Developing customer-facing demos and referencing architecture guides;
- Developing technical collateral for customer engagements including deployment, implementation, and operations guides;
- Interacting with customers daily to assist with the integration and deployment of the Portworx solution;
- Providing technical expertise during all phases of the Portworx deployment for key customers;
- Interacting directly with customer architects and senior administrators to assist with their initial design, deployment, and implementation needs, as it relates to mission-critical applications leveraging the Portworx solution;
- Providing escalation support for Technical Support Engineers;
- Working with technical partners to design joint integration solutions;
- Partnering with sales to continue to ensure customer success and satisfaction.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Experience in a senior-level customer-facing role providing all levels of technical guidance;
- A professional background in compute infrastructure, storage infrastructure, and container ecosystems that run on-premise and in the cloud;
- Technical expertise with one or more cloud providers, including: AWS, GCP or Azure;
- Domain expertise in two or more of the following key areas: Kubernetes, OpenShift, vSphere TANZU, Docker, or storage infrastructure;
- Ability to communicate and work directly with our product development team for customer escalations.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.