BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Treasury Operations Manager will be responsible for treasury and cash management across all Pure Storage banking partners and will play an integral role in accurately processing and monitoring all bank transactions, managing daily cash flow and liquidity and ensuring all banking activity is complete and accurate. We are seeking someone capable and eager to jump in and help the team with the goal of maintaining and developing cash management policies and procedures that will ensure timely and accurate cash processing and reporting.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform cash management operations including daily worldwide cash positioning, management of current accounts and banking relationships.
- Assist with management of global insurance program, liaise with insurance broker to provide Certificates of Insurance, review insurance language, and annual insurance renewal process
- Facilitate the processing of incoming and outgoing wire payments and internal cash transfers.
- Administration of all banking portals.
- Open/Close bank accounts and manage KYC requirements.
- Facilitate communication between internal and external parties for related loan payments and lender requirements.
- Monitor all cash transactions to ensure any unusual items are identified and investigated.
- Detailed reporting and oversight for bank accounts, including bank fee analysis.
- Manage banking and custodial relationships to maximize quality and services.
- Assist in implementation and requirements of (TMS) Treasury Management System.
- Perform treasury SOX controls, reporting and policy compliance.
- Assist with monthly and quarterly reporting processes and controls for our investment portfolio.
- Drive improvements of cash management policies and procedures.
- Work with other departments to forecast, monitor and track budget vs. actual cash flow and cash balances on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Ad-hoc Treasury projects as needed.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 3-5 years’ progressive experience as a treasury associate or finance-related operation function.
- Experience working in a high growth company.
- Knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with the ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external parties.
- Superior attention to detail with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask, and high attention to detail.
- Experience/familiarity with corporate online banking platforms.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- A strong understanding of financial and operational controls.
- Strong planning, analytical, and lateral thinking skills.
- Experience with Netsuite or similar ERP software.
- High level of emotional intelligence, integrity, motivation and curiosity.
- Experience with Clearwater and major banking portals.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) preferred.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.