BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Information Security is a top business imperative at Pure Storage. In addition to driving security in our Corporate environment and Pure Storage services, the Security team is deeply entrenched in the Pure Storage business. As such, we contribute to product roadmaps, branding, research and other strategic aspects of our products and service. We work across multiple functions, business partners and the research community. We are an engineering-focused team that seeks to stay on the cutting edge of security technology and the threat landscape.
We seek a knowledgeable and execution-focused manager to lead our product and security certification efforts.
- Drive product and security certification projects from beginning to end
- Collaborate with teams across the organization and maintain a positive relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare internal teams for independent assessments against a wide variety of security and compliance frameworks.
- Guide internal teams on translating controls into technical solutions or adjustments in order to meet framework requirements
- Establish and deliver meaningful and actionable compliance metrics and reporting
- Oversee and maintain compliance documentation, including audit evidence, controls
- Manage a small team of compliance analysts
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 7+ years working in an IT audit/risk management/IT compliance role
- 3+ years working in a Security engineering or operations role
- Demonstrated experience with controls definition, development, implementation, and assessment
- Functional knowledge of multiple security domains and information security industry standards and best practices
- Extensive knowledge of various compliance frameworks (such as NIST,ITGC Controls, SOC2, ISO 27001, FedRAMP, FIPS, Common Criteria/EAL)
- Solid experience managing compliance initiatives for cloud platforms and interacting with external auditors
- Ability to identify and recommend tools, processes, and software to automate and continuously improve compliance practices
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- CISSP or CISA/CISM preferred
This position will start remote, with the expectation to frequently work onsite at our Mountain View, CA offices OR Bellevue, WA offices once employees return to the office.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.