BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The role of the APJ Managed Service Provider(MSP) is to provide leadership in the region for developing the MSP business, working with region leadership to develop and drive the MSP strategy for the region. This includes
- Identifying and engaging with strategic/focus MSP accounts,
- development of Go to Market programs,
- reporting on success of business,
- support for demand generation for MSP’s.
This role reports to the Global MSP Leader within Pure Storage and be part of the global MSP Team. They will leverage the global team subject matter expertise to support MSP development within the region.
They will also collaborate across sales, pre sales, channels, marketing within the APJ region to successfully develop and service MSP’s within their respective regions.
Day to Day responsibilities will include:
- Own and Lead development of the MSP strategy in the APJ region
- Deliver the MSP strategy to Field and Global Partner Organisation.
- Provide leadership to Field and Global Partner Organisation in sales pursuits.
- Influence account strategy’s for agreed multi-country MSP’s in region.
- Be responsible for managing multi-dimensional partnerships across region covering critical aspects of Executive engagement, joint solution offerings, GTM and long-term growth strategies
- Collaborate with field and channel teams on innovation and operational support they can provide MSPs.
- Communicate with Field and Channel Teams on value proposition of MSP’s and the MSP program
- Collaborate with Field and Channel teams on identifying and qualifying new sales pursuits.
- Participate in Sales calls to present the value proposition of the Pure MSP Program.
- Develop demand generation opportunities for MSP’s
- Provide feedback on market landscape to facilitate offerings fit for APJ Market
- Deliver MSP strategy to Multi-country MSP’s and own multi-country relationship with country specific engagement owned by the country.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
Relationship driven with effective internal and external selling skills working with MSPs across APJ.
Strong account Management, leadership, and influencing skills
Strong experience working with executives and technology teams internal and external
Strong verbal and written communications skills including presentation skills.
Mastery of target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques
Natural ability to work collaboratively with employees across all functions including Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, and Product Development.
Comprehension of how technology products and solutions solve business problems
Ability to communicate effortlessly with senior managers about their business challenges and Pure Storage’s Cloud solutions.
Knowledge and understanding of the competitive landscape
Account Management and Sales experience
Track record of exceeding assigned sales quotas for numerous and contiguous years.
10+ years experience working in some combination with strategic business partners, technology alliances and large accounts in APJ.
10+ years professional experience in Information Technology field.
Experience with Partner/Alliance Management, Project Management, Product Management.
Strong working knowledge of contemporary technologies surrounding digital transformation market trend, to include Cloud, SaaS/PaaS, DevOps, AI/ Deep Learning.
Experience using SFDC and other CRM software.
Cloud experience is highly desire.
Passion, Desire, and Global Mindset.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.