BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
University Relations at Pure creates meaningful experiences for early-in-career talent by way of University and organizational partnerships and direct sourcing. With a focus on diversity as a core pillar of our success, this team drives cross business unit strategic collaboration to hire and develop the next generation of leaders at Pure. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing both recruitment for all early-in-career pipelines as well as employee development and community-building activities included in our Intern and Grad program offerings. While we intend to expand the University Program across the organization for the US in time, we’re currently focused on Pure’s R&D organization in Prague, who hires ~20 software engineering Interns annually and where New Grad hiring typically makes up about 25% of total Prague growth.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive successful alignment among stakeholders and influence leadership in order to set and accomplish Intern and New Grad recruitment targets and program goals
- Design and implement UR program for R&D organization in Prague in alignment with the University Program for R&D in US
- Create and manage annual events calendar for for targeted Universities and affinity groups on campus as well as open (non-University) specific events/open houses; coordinate speakers, interviewers, swag and own follow up activities
- Manage the UR annual budget, determining best use of funds based on expected or known ROI, as well as creative new investments
- Partner with Pure’s Brand Creative team to develop campaigns for talent branding and to promote specific hiring cycles and/or events
- Further develop charter of UR to add on co-op programs, returnships, etc as Pure's workforce development initiatives evolve
- Define internal communication strategy to regularly share out UR news and stats to the company
- Setting team and individual goals that align to the broader talent strategy
- Travel as required throughout the university recruitment cycle (~20% travel)
What You Bring To The Team
- 5+ years of experience in a technical or university recruiting role and 2+ years in a University Program or University Recruitment leadership capacity
- Passion and commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Experience in program management, design, and execution in the talent acquisition space, some of this experience directly related to university recruitment
- Experience in building and managing a high performing recruitment function
- Advanced planning skills for 12-18 month horizons
- Familiarity with the university market space, having a pulse on the trends and using data-driven decisions to modify your hiring strategy
- Strong communicator and team player, with the ability to build relationships, manage stakeholder expectations, and influence employees across all levels of the company
- Strong initiative, autonomy, critical-thinking skills, and detail oriented
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced company that has an exceptionally high bar for talent
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.