BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE… You will:
Pure Storage is looking for a Partner Account Manager (PAM) to develop and manage the Reseller and Distributor relationships in South Korea.
The successful PAM will work in tandem with Regional Sales Directors, District Managers and Account Executives to successfully develop and service all partners and prospects within their respective geography/territory.
They will also collaborate with Sales, Channel Technical team and Field Marketing team on programs and events designed to promote PURE’s product and drive revenue to Pure through partners.
- Create Strategies and lead team efforts to maximize sell-through of Pure products within Channel.
- Manage and be the main point of contact for new and existing partners.
- Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through partner-led pipeline contribution, sales best practices, training and support.
- Manage sales orders and provide status to partner and/or manager.
- Communicate masterfully with partners on new product offerings and channel programs
- Work with marketing team (both internal and external) to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Conduct contract negotiations & define and execute partner/distribution business plans.
- Conduct monthly/quarterly business performance reviews for distributors/PAM-Managed Partners
- Drive and execute Channel Programs creating a channel-led business contributions through deal registrations and partner-source opportunities
What You Bring To The Team
- Demonstrated experience developing Reseller and Distributor Channels in South Korea.
- BA/BA degree in business, marketing or software engineering.
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Desire to drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- Passion for post-sales customer success.
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, and Enterprise Storage architectures.
- Competitive attitude and strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
- Fluent in English and Korean
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.