BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
What do NASA and emerging space companies have in common with COVID vaccine R&D teams or with Roblox and the Metaverse?
The answer is data, -- all fast moving, fast growing industries rely on data for a competitive edge in their industries. And the most advanced companies are realizing the full data advantage by partnering with Pure Storage. Pure’s vision is to redefine the storage experience and empower innovators by simplifying how people consume and interact with data. With 9,000 customers including 50% of the Fortune 500, we’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions.
Pure is blazing trails and setting records:
- For eight straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a certified Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally
- Industry analysts and press applaud Pure’s leadership across these dimensions
- And, our 4,000+ employees are emboldened to make Pure a faster, stronger, smarter company as we go
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
You'll be a member of a new product team developing key components to help us evolve our Modern Data Experience - allowing customers to deploy, provision, consume and manage storage as a flexible pooled resource, across our portfolio of products deployed on-premises and in the public cloud. As a member of this team, you will be able to make a large impact on a very strategic project and help set the technical direction for a new product.
Help define, design and build automation and service delivery capabilities for defining and delivering storage as a cloud service. As an early team member, you’ll be expected to and have the opportunity to contribute in a wide variety of areas which will include design and implementation of:
- Resilient distributed control systems
- Developer API libraries
- Declarative / intent-based policy management engines
- Scalable transactional processing
- Observability and Telemetry functionality and APIs
- Integration with all of our products - FlashArray, FlashBlade and Pure1
- 3+ years of exp. in cloud technologies and services including virtualization (storage, compute, and network), containers/Kubernetes, orchestration, cloud data services, etc.
- Experience with developer API creation, implementation and support
- Experience with Golang, microservices, distributed systems and control-plane development
- Experience with all phases of SW product lifecycle - early concept, product definition, MVP development, GA / New Product Introduction, mature product support
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence, and work across organizational boundaries and broad range of peers and executives.
- Candidates from enterprise end-users or Cloud Providers with experience of managing 'owning' large Public/Private Cloud environments are particularly encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of Ansible / Terraform is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, collaborative environment
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.