BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
Pure Storage Acquired Portworx in October 2020, Creating the Industry's Most Complete Kubernetes Data Services Platform for Cloud Native Applications. This acquisition represents Pure’s largest to date and our deeper expansion into the fast-growing market for multi-cloud data services to support Kubernetes and containers.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations will be responsible for defining, optimizing and scaling Portworx’s Demand Gen operations strategy as it relates to the company's goals. We are looking for a seasoned leader who is strategic and equally comfortable in day-to-day management of emails and reporting on a regular basis. You will own the lead management process and marketing automation platform infrastructure.
- Develop and manage the overall marketing operations strategy, and oversee the day-to-day management of data capture, governance, analysis, derived insights, and measurement
- Analyze existing data as well as historical trends in order to provide early insights into best practices and trends that guarantee data quality across marketing metrics and operations
- Manage all marketing operations with the main focus of enabling efficient lead scoring, campaign tracking, lead management, segmentation strategies, and alignment with sales initiatives
- Implement processes and system changes to ensure compliance with GDPR, CCPA and other requirements.
- Act as main point of contact for the point of handoff for marketing leads to Sales
- Monitor and report demand gen campaigns performance as it relates to industry standards
- Oversee the annual budgeting process and work with finance to assist in tracking budget actuals, forecast performance, and recommend areas to reallocate budget when necessary.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 8+ years of relevant operations and leadership experience at medium to large scale global technology companies, preferably with both B2B SaaS companies
- Deep understanding of lead & pipeline management, multi-touch attribution and email marketing
- Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns and suggest marketing campaign efficiency
- Comfortable presenting insights to executive leadership teams
- Admin experience within Marketo, Salesforce, Outreach
- You thrive operating in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing requests/priorities
- Excellent project management skills and strong attention to details to be able ßto work on multiple high priority projects at the same time
- BA/BS degree; Master degree in a technical field or business administration preferred.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.