BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
Pure Storage Acquired Portworx in October 2020, Creating the Industry's Most Complete Kubernetes Data Services Platform for Cloud Native Applications. This acquisition represents Pure’s largest to date and our deeper expansion into the fast-growing market for multi-cloud data services to support Kubernetes and containers.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for driving and generating pipeline for Portworx. You will be responsible for creating integrated campaign strategy including email campaign, digital campaigns, content syndication and direct mail. Work closely with key stakeholders from marketing, sales and other cross functional teams for smooth implementation of campaigns.
- Develop, maintain and execute demand generation campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Work closely with marketing ops and sales teams to ensure leads are being properly tracked and followed up
- Map personas to buyer’s journey and build targeted campaigns
- Work with external agencies and internal creative teams to create campaign design and execution
- Establish goals and KPIs on demand programs and regularly report on their performance
- Update sales on a regular basis on plans, progress of campaigns and upcoming activities
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to build programs that support sales enablement
- Recommend new tools to drive and scale campaigns with an emphasis on integrated marketing
- Establish goals and KPIs and report back on results to key stakeholders in sales, product groups and marketing
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 6+ years of experience leading and running demand generation campaigns for large B2B organizations
- Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy
- Proficient in email marketing strategy and execution
- Proven experience building B2B marketing acquisition channels with small businesses & large enterprises
- Solid experience working with Salesforce.com and Marketo to execute integrated demand generation campaigns including measurement of campaign effectiveness
- Proven experience partnering with sales and marketing teams to create and execute integrated marketing programs
- Track record of marketing results with strong creative and analytical mindset
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.