BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE…
Our Product Security team sits in our IT Organization and is responsible for our Product and Cloud certifications. Your Day to day activities will include:
- Managing certification projects and help BU's obtain, maintain certification against common frameworks; SOC2, NIST 800-53 (FedRAMP), ISO 27001, Common Criteria, FIPS.
- Helping organizations interpret controls and map the control to a technical or administrative solution
- Conducting reviews to validate controls are in place and meet relevant certification framework
- Reviewing and helping define/refine controls and compliance and identify opportunities to ensure proactive management and mitigation of risks.
- Interfacing with external auditors in managing ongoing compliance and audits.
- Interfacing closely with cross-functional teams including Product Management, Engineering, IT, Security, Internal/External Audit teams
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 4 or more years of experience in Information Security, Security Operations, Security Engineering role.
- 2 or more years of experience in Governance Risk Compliance or Internal Audit role.
- Creative, problem solving mindset
- People Skills
- Understand security challenges for cloud platforms, specifically AWS and Azure
- Knowledge of frameworks; SOC2, and FedRAMP and ISO 27001.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to plan and manage projects along with ensuring deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technology related field
- Hold Professional security certifications; Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or similar
This role is based in our Prague office and is open to candidates in the surrounding areas.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.