BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
In 2015, Pure Storage established Pure1 as a new product unit to provide its customer base with AI/ML powered cloud-based fleet management and predictive support solutions. With the ever-growing focus on subscription services and as-a-Service offerings, we rebranded ourselves to Digital Experience (DX) in 2021.
In Digital Experience, our goal is to deliver the ultimate in fleet management simplicity. In the last four years, Pure1 has consistently extended its services and now provides full-stack analytics and AI-driven predictive intelligence through a SaaS-based business model. Pure1 enables the customer’s journey to the hybrid cloud by offering a single pane of glass to manage data assets on-prem and in the public cloud. In addition to that, we are offering a variety of as-a-Service solutions to solve modern customer needs.
Services developed in DX form the unifying manageability and intelligence layer on top of all Pure products - FlashArray, FlashBlade, Portworx and more to come. It is the nexus of our promise of a simple customer experience, providing insights and tools to help make our customers’ lives better. The team works on everything from:
- On device RESTful APIs, CLI’s, and user interfaces that interact with complex underlying protocols yet help customers easily use our products
- Web infrastructure and Data processing pipelines that manage petabytes of data being sent home to our cloud hosted systems in real-time
- An industry-leading SaaS cloud platform, Pure1 Manage, which allows customers to manage their array from any browser or from the Pure1 Mobile App. We build tools to manage large fleets of devices and help customers identify and quickly diagnose issues across the stack
- Machine learning models allowing for predictive analytics to help resolve potential issues and optimize customer workloads
- Brand new subscription services and as-a-Service offerings to bring completely new sources of revenue to the company - e.g. currently there is focus on ransomware detection and protection
In Prague, DX’s focus is on developing highly scalable cloud services in Java, Kotlin, python and Go. In addition, the Prague team develops full stack SaaS features end-to-end using Typescript and Angular on the frontend.
Pure1 is the unifying manageability and intelligence layer on top of all Pure products and services - FlashArray, FlashBlade, CBS, Portworx and more. It is the nexus of our promise of a simple customer experience, providing insights and tools to help make our customers’ lives better.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL...
- Work closely with one or more development teams, helping to design and implement the product so that it conforms to the highest security standards
- Create secure design patterns and libraries for cloud applications in areas such as data protection, key management, authentication and authorization
- Help define and design security code analysis tools and framework
- Perform penetration testing and static code analysis.
- Conduct architecture reviews and white box security testing to assess and validate application security
- Monitor and track progress of found vulnerabilities and maintain the history
- Explain and demonstrate vulnerabilities to application/system owners, and provide recommendations and solution prototypes for mitigation
- Issue reports on assigned application and system scans
- Define, maintain and enforce application security best practices
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Experience in application-focused security: authN/authZ, identity management, PKI, encryption
- Experience in penetration testing and static code analysis
- Hands on experience with security tools
- Understanding of major applications security threats and most common vulnerabilities
- Experience with development in some object-oriented programming language, e.g. JAVA, Kotlin or C#
- Experience with secure solutions architecture in one of the big public cloud platforms (AWS preferred)
- Experience in working with cloud development teams in the area of vulnerability management
- Good understanding of SaaS development and deployment process and agile SW development methodologies
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.