BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Provide solid design expertise: responsible for the architecture, design, development and implementation of enhancements on the ServiceNow platform
- Work closely with business analysts and process owners to finalize designs for ServiceNow modules including: Customer Service Management, Human Resource Service Delivery, Hardware/Software Asset Management, CMDB, Request, Change, Release, and Integrations.
- Field Service Management, ITBM, ServiceNow Agent/Now app(s), and Web Services/Integration Hub experience highly desired.
- Deliver practical designs, leveraging out-of-box features as much as possible
- Develop complete and functional workflows/flows, UI and scripted business rules, reports and other ServiceNow automated solutions against requirements provided
- Accountable for regular code reviews, ensuring proper coding, conformance to standards and best practices established, including performance, security, reliability, scalability, extensibility and quality standards
- Lead development efforts on the platform.
- Own and chair regular SCRUM ceremonies: backlog grooming, release planning, sprint planning and delivery prioritization.
- Identify trends, prioritize root cause analyses queues, finalize preventive actions and collaborate with the other delivery teams to prioritize development effort for periodic releases.
- Recognize improvement opportunities and deliver them with automation.
- Conduct regular reviews with stakeholders to develop, enhance and enforce continuous service improvement standard/plans. Measure and report their effectiveness on an ongoing basis.
- Influence and positively impact productivity, efficiency, and customer(employee) satisfaction levels and enhance organization’s reputation amongst stakeholders.
- Availability during off hours and weekends to own, manage and help resolve high severity incidents, releases and any other unplanned activities.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- BS degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent. (Graduate degree in Computer Science or a related field, or MBA a plus.)
- Must have 3+ years of proven track record as a ServiceNow Admin/Developer with a deeper understanding of ServiceNow development best practices and trends
- Must have completed ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- Must maintain at least (1) ServiceNow Certification up to date with Delta exams
- Must have hands-on implementation experience of ServiceNow ITSM, HRSD, CSM and ITBM
- Must have hands-on experience with ServiceNow customizations, code promotion, migrations, and upgrades
- Technical experience must include expert knowledge of: ACLs, Assignment/Business Rule, Workflow, Flow Designer, UI Policy/Action, Client Script, Transform Maps, Update Sets, Integration with 3rd party systems, and debugging methodologies
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills required
- Must have the ability to:
- Be a team player and collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Learn quickly and draw meaningful conclusions from independent research
- Manage multiple simultaneous priorities and deliverables
- Understand and analyse business and IT requirements and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain a high-level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment
- Clearly articulate solutions to technical problems
- Must be familiar with ITIL and ITSM support processes and terminology. (ITIL Certification desired)
This role is based in Prague and is open to candidates in the surrounding areas.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.