BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Work in close partnerships with the business to drive successful delivery of their ServiceNow initiatives
- Communicates technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Analyze business problems and requirements and translate into functional specifications from workshops/requirements gathering
- Participate and lead SCRUM meetings with activities including: backlog grooming, release/sprint planning and delivery prioritization
- Accountable for project status, resource management, maintaining business relationships, UAT support, and project close-out
- Identify trends, prioritize root cause analyses queues, finalize preventive actions and collaborate with the other delivery teams to prioritize development effort for periodic releases
- Interact and collaborate with global teams consisting of subject matter experts, UI/UX, development, QA, and project management
- Recognize improvement opportunities and work with delivery team for execution
- Learn and acquire new skills on newer ServiceNow modules
- Ensures compliance with test processes and procedures
- Conduct regular reviews with stakeholders to develop, enhance and enforce continuous service improvement standard/plans. Measure and report their effectiveness on an ongoing basis
- Influence and positively impact productivity, efficiency, and customer(employee) satisfaction levels and enhance organization’s reputation amongst stakeholders.
- Capable of working with System Integrator partners and holding them accountable for delivery.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Minimum 3 years of working experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- BS degree in Information Systems or equivalent. (Graduate degree in Information Systems or a related field, or MBA a plus.)
- Experienced ServiceNow professional with a successful recent track record of successful projects delivered (Experience should be in ITSM, HR, and CSM ServiceNow Modules)
- Preference for candidates who have working experience with ServiceNow HR Service Delivery, Customer Service Management, and ITBM
- Demonstrated understanding of ITIL practices leveraging Agile development methodologies
- Advanced knowledge of end-to-end business processes and proficient experience with ServiceNow
- Worked with global support and customer teams
- Must have the ability to:
- Be a team player and collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization
- Learn quickly and draw meaningful conclusions from independent research
- Manage multiple simultaneous priorities and deliverables
- Understand and analyze business and requirements and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain a high-level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must be familiar with ITIL and ITSM support processes and terminology. (ITIL Certification desired)
- SCRUM Master certification highly desired
NOTE: This position is based in Mountain View, CA and is open to candidates in the surrounding area.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.