BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
About the Role:
The Field Alliance Manager will be accountable for developing and supporting Pure’s primary global technology alliance partnerships in the APJ region. Representative partners include Cisco, AWS, Veeam, Microsoft/Azure, and others. Primary responsibilities include strategy development, business planning by region, and joint execution in pursuit of agreed upon objectives. This plan will require cross functional alignment and the support and engagement of regional and global Pure executives. This role has unique requirements that demands tight alignment with the APJ Field organization while driving the Theater’s requirements ‘upstream’ to Pure’s global Marketing, Product Management and Business Unit organizations. In parallel, the APJ leader must remain connected to the Global Alliances organization and the partner activities in motion at a global level. In addition, the Field Alliance Manager will be required to train and enable regional sales and marketing teams, Pure resellers and customers about the combined solutions Pure provides with their technology alliances.
The primary job responsibilities for this role:
- Responsible for driving pipeline and achieving bookings targets.
- Assist sales and partners where needed during sales campaigns.
- Responsible for field engagement between the alliances’ and Pure’s sales and SE teams.
- Responsible for identifying and enabling joint partners to sell the joint solution.
- Enablement of Pure & alliances’ sales and SE teams
- Work collectively with Pure and alliances’ channel teams to enable partners.
- Execution of campaigns and sales plays to reach pipeline and bookings targets.
- Create, share and maintain reporting metrics (sales, pipeline, leads).
Requirements for this role:
- 5 or more years of experience working with one of our alliance partners in an Alliance Management, Sales, or Business Development role.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time (under post-Pandemic circumstances).
- Must be passionate and display high energy.
- Someone who is highly tenacious and resilient.
- Ability to interact with nearly all departments in the organization, mainly Sales, Marketing and the HQ Alliance team.
- Must be a great evangelist.
- Must have great presentation skills.
- Must be able to ‘think outside the box’ and display creativity in driving initiatives and energizing the field selling teams.
- Next to fluency in English, other languages spoken in APJ (notably in Japan, China and India) are a plus.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.