BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
Pure Global Support, based in Lehi Utah, needs a Director of Support!
Bring your vision for legendary service delivery, your drive to do things better than anyone else, and help us set a new standard in Enterprise Technical Support.
- With other leaders, set the strategic direction of service delivery at Pure.
- Engage your wonder-director powers to facilitate the development and success of everyone around you and partner with the best-in-class CX team.
- Collaborate as no one has ever collaborated before to forge the tightest team of leaders in the industry to drive proactive and premium support
- Drive regional delivery change management and employee engagement to the next-level.
- Coordinate with Operations to create and monitor department budget(s), ensuring cost containment and appropriate expense management.
- Understand the P & L for TS and drive portfolio growth for services offers.
- Evaluate, plan, promote, and execute long-term solutions to current and previous issues to ensure productive resolutions and high customer satisfaction is achieved.
- coach and develop management teams to ensure timely, quality service is offered to all customers. Recommend necessary changes based on constant and in-depth analysis of the business.
- Prepare extensive reporting to management on a weekly and monthly basis informing of statistics, progress on goals, issues/concerns, and any other pertinent information.
- Develop and maintain policies, procedures, and specifications to assure that TS delivery goals and objectives are achieved.
- Facilitate team member engagement by clearly communicating the company’s vision, mission, and strategic objectives
- Educate team members on major changes in the market as well as important issues affecting the business in order to facilitate innovation and effective problem solving
- Stay abreast of and educate executives and other senior-level stakeholders on major changes in services technologies and methodologies that will drive longer-term strategic direction for the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- At least 15 years managing high-performance teams.
- Excellent management skills and ability to influence teams and divisions to achieve company support goals.
- Expert decision-making ability on business and service priorities.
- Outstanding customer communication skills.
- Experience managing enterprise support organizations and developing managers to achieve company targets.
- Outstanding written communication skills and the ability to resolve disputes effectively.
- Ability to partner with cross-functional teams (PS, Sales, HR, Engineering) on projects and deliverables.
- Experience in the technical industry is a plus.
- Experience managing technical teams.
- Knowledge of the IT industry specifically networking, cloud, data storage or virtualization.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.