BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
As a Lead Salesforce Architect at Pure Storage you will be responsible for designing, creating and enhancing application architecture and shaping the architectural vision and roadmap for the organization. You will be responsible for defining the overall architectural principles and framework, establishing best practices, standards and operational guidelines, with focus on continuous improvement of platform reliability and serviceability.
- Be the lead subject matter expert in driving the industry best practices for the CRM ecosystem and associated integrated tools.
- Provide technical oversight and governance of Pure’s Salesforce platform and related business systems to ensure architectural integrity.
- Consult and guide technical leads on best practices for designing solutions to be built on Pure’s business systems.
- Prepare technical design documents for complex projects involving custom integrations, and data migration.
- Maintain and drive continuous improvement of DevOps methods and practices.
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Evaluate and quantify the impact of new technologies proposed by teams throughout the business and perform a review of all systems prior to purchase.
- Review impact of decommissioning old systems and processes and document these impacts for the business systems team to perform the necessary changes.
- Assist the business applications scrum teams as needed with building solutions on the Salesforce platform.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Salesforce certified, ideally with either Technical architect, Systems architect, or Solution architect.
- 5+ years experience in an organization with a complex technology landscape and a proven track record of complex project delivery using Agile development practices.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Security model with hands-on experience in Salesforce configuration / customization using
- Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes, AURA, Lighting web components (LWC).
- Ability to develop technical performance architecture that solves most complex performance issues.
- Deep understanding of: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Communities and Marketo (or related marketing automation platform).
- Experience with implementation of DevOps and source code management tools. Understanding of best practices when implementing and working with CI/CD infrastructure.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including scrum and continuous integration environments.
- Experience with integrating Salesforce.com with 3rd party applications using SOAP/REST API, Middleware, etc.
- Experience with CPQ & Quote to cash processes in a SaaS & recurring revenue company is ideal. Previous experience integrating ERP systems into Salesforce is a plus.
- Practical familiarity with microservices architecture concepts, including API gateways, security, scaling and resiliency, and operational monitoring.
- Understanding of managed packages and its coexistence with existing Salesforce environments.
NOTE: This position is based in Mountain View, CA and is open to candidates in the surrounding area.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.