BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Give technologists their time back by delivering a modern data experience that empowers organizations to run their operations as a true, automated, storage as-a-service model seamlessly across multiple clouds.
The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For seven straight years, Pure has been named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant (five years in the MQ for Solid-State Arrays, and two in the newly created MQ for Primary Storage).
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2020 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- Working closely with a network of Channel, GSI and Eco-System Partners to successfully position and sell the Pure Storage platform in your assigned accounts.
- Create and execute account strategies and coordinate team selling efforts with partners to accurately forecast and close business on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Delivering results; exceeding annual quotas, driving referenceable business and building consistent pipeline through effective prospecting and marketing initiatives.
- Developing and presenting comprehensive proposals to customers, articulating the business outcomes and benefits to be realized with the Pure Storage platform.
- You will always be earning the right to be our customers & partners first choice.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- A passion for customer success; through the entire sales cycle with an emphasis on post-sales customer success and satisfaction.
- Experience working closely with a network of Channel, GSI and Eco-System Partners to successfully position, market and sell the Pure Storage platform in your assigned accounts.
- Proven track record in delivering results; exceeding annual quotas, driving referenceable business and building consistent pipeline through effective prospecting and marketing initiatives.
- A competitive attitude, a strong work ethic, a desire to disrupt the status quo, drive change and evangelize new technologies.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is key, a blend of large company and startup experience.
- Knowledge of the Storage industry, both SAN and NAS, for current and next-generation business applications, predominantly on customer premise with cloud storage understanding.
- An understanding of the overall Data Centre Architecture including Fabric, Network, Virtual Server and virtual desktop environments, databases and disaster recovery.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Research shows that in order to apply for a job women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. You don't have to meet all the job requirements. If you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.