BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
We're looking for an experienced project manager who is highly organized and has proven ability to collaborate and drive action across functional groups, including technical services, finance, HR, marketing and operations. This individual will need to thrive on creating structure from ambiguity and can identify and manage project interdependencies and overlaps.
With this career opportunity, you will leverage your skills and project management experiences to help build strategic processes, methodologies and solutions in a growing Professional Services organization that deliver incredible results. This individual contributor role will report into the Professional Services Staff and Programs Team as part of the global Customer Experience organization comprised of Technical Services and Professional Services.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Contribute to the development of project plans that considers all requirements, constraints, resources, and deliverables associated with the defined objectives.
- Prepare action plans to help achieve the planned project goals and deadlines.
- Provide project updates to leadership, and other internal partners on all aspects of projects being managed.
- Track and report project status on a consistent basis, including identifying, categorizing, and escalating project issues and risks that need leadership attention.
- Evaluate, measure, and report on strategic effectiveness and ROI for overall project and program efforts.
- Establish and maintain standardized processes, procedures, tools, training, and reporting functions related to projects.
- Ensure that communicated and planned milestones and metrics (savings, cost, timing, etc.) are achieved, successfully managed and executed on schedule and on budget.
- Act as a liaison across geographies and with technical and non-technical audiences to communicate and ensure alignment to project objectives. Surface key issues and changes which may impact expected business results.
- Effectively manage risk, partnering with colleagues to ensure the right decisions are made at the right time, appropriate communication occurs, and plans are intelligently adjusted to reflect necessary fluctuations in goals and requirements.
- Apply change, risk and resource management.
- Ability to present information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others, and gains understanding.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Previous experience working with a Professional Services or Technical Support team is a plus
- Ability to support multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Superior oral and written communicator and facilitator across multiple levels and roles of an organization
- Proficiency with tools and systems to effectively manage projects and programs
- Track record of effective project management experience
- Ability to flourish with minimal or no supervision
- Project management tools such as Smartsheet or MS Project
- Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word
- Minimum 5 years working in a project management or similar role
- Minimum 1 year working in a technical services and/or customer support organization
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minor in Information Technology is preferred
- PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL, AGILE & similar certifications preferred
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.