BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Pure Storage is seeking a Technical Program Manager to lead complex engineering projects from conception to completion. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You will manage and improve existing processes, develop tools, manage software releases and deliver on other Engineering programs. You’ll be exercising independent judgment and developing recommendations that translate into a course of action. You will also be challenged with responsibilities including:
- Manage multiple concurrent projects with multiple work streams that require inputs from cross-functional stakeholders both internally and externally
- Provide project management, cross-functional coordination, and inter/intra team communications to deliver outstanding program outcomes on-time with high quality
- Develop schedules, identify dependencies, critical paths, bottlenecks and maintain execution throughout the duration of programs.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to drive actions and resolutions
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company
- Works closely with Infrastructure team to monitor progress on deployment for Engineering programs
- Understand high-level technical architecture and be able to facilitate communication, conflict resolution and drive decisions on appropriate deployments.
- Responsible for Capex planning activity and ensuring CapEx spend is within bounds by performing accurate and timely accounting of CapEx spend monthly/quarterly/yearly
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Technical aptitude, as evidenced by B.S. in Computer Science or related technical/quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in project management in software release or product design and delivery.
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and relevance to the marketplace.
- Using your leadership and technical expertise in managing complex programs.
- Excel at coordinating across cross-functional teams with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong organizational, project management, analysis, and communication skills.
- Prior role working in a software development role or organization strongly preferred.
- Proficient with generating actionable metrics, reports, and dashboards to highlight project health and status.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.