SGUnited Traineeships /Mid-Career Pathways Programme
This programme provides traineeship opportunities to equip you with valuable industry and technological experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills professionally, know our business and ability to add to your knowledge within the technological space.
All trainees must fulfil the following criteria:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident;
This position is for midcareer individuals. Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
As part of the application, you are required to submit your interest and application via My Careers Future for this position: - Link to job post
BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Pure Storage has Support centers in Mountain View, CA, Lehi, UT, Singapore, and Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer (TSE) - Pure Command Center to join our 24x7 Support team as a Technical Support Engineer. You will be part of the best Support team in the industry. Our culture focuses on 5 key values – Persistence, Creativity, Teamwork, Ownership, and Customer First. You will work on problems of diverse scope where analysis will include hardware, software, and environmental factors. Our Support Engineers utilize their deep technical expertise to troubleshoot customer issues and resolve them. Successful Support Engineers will be able to build strong networks across different departments in the company.
As part of the global Technical Services organization, this position reports to the Technical Support Manager in APJ. Responsible for ensuring that Purity environment are running at an optimal state through a wide number of proactive and predictive alerts and performing periodic installation and non-disruptive upgrade exercise.
- Own, track and response customer enquiries and issues using ticket tracking system
- Pure product software upgrade
- Seek to understand customer expectation involving change control, scheduling window
- Take necessary action on alerts that are created proactively
- Maintain communication (phone/zoom/email) with the customers on the progress of the issues till resolution
Technical Skills and Competencies
- Navigation around case tracking system as a CRM system
- Understanding the basic due diligence check prior to performing an upgrade
- Understanding general customer’s expectation around change request approval, scheduling vs Support upgrade scheduling process
- Understanding the cause of the alerts, followed by the necessary action item
- Obtained an understanding of customer experience and the importance in maintaining an end to end case ownership
- Proven ability to manage and resolve customer problems, and escalations utilizing appropriate internal and external resources
- Experience in supporting both hardware, and software products
Duration of Traineeship
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.