SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme
This programme provides traineeship opportunities to equip you with valuable industry and technological experience. You will have the opportunity to develop your skills professionally, know our business and ability to add to your knowledge within the technological space.
All trainees must fulfil the following criteria:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident;
This position is for midcareer individuals from any qualification level can apply.
As part of the application, you are required to submit your interest and application via My Careers Future for this position: - Link to job post
Pure Storage was founded with the ambitious goal of revolutionizing the computing infrastructure industry. Today we are building the data platform for the cloud era and we’ve accomplished the first step towards that goal by bringing to market the simplest and most reliable all-flash storage array in history. The full potential impact of our line of "Smart Storage" products is only beginning to be felt as customers discover the benefits and exciting applications that can be built on top of a Pure system.
For 4 straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays. According to IDC, Pure has become a Top 10 data storage vendors faster than any other company in history. We continue to take market share, while achieving record-setting customer satisfaction scores for the enterprise technology industry. For more information, check out our corporate fact sheet here.
Topping the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work lists for 5 years running, we’ve built a team that has rich and diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. Puritans have a passion for innovation, creativity, customer success, transparency, teamwork and fun. We’re looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
As part of the System Engineering organization, this position reports to the Director, System Engineering in APJ. Responsible for ensuring the team is functioning in a professional and timeliness manner to ensure accuracy to POC to improve Proof of Concept success rate.
- Driving Proof of concept ( POC ) success within Pure Storage Systems engineering team and helping to accelerate sales success
- Partner with greater technical organization to improve POC success rate
- Refine current POC processes to improve speed and efficiency. This would include current POC Approval Process, POC test plans, POC reporting
- Generate POC report on weekly basis and share with Key stakeholders
- Document and Highlight Key POC success within the organization
- Ensure proper documentation is available & consistently updated
Technical Skills and Competencies
- Build product knowledge in Pure Storage’s FlashArray and FlashBlade capabilities
- Basic Unix Scripting
- Performance Management
- Understand and optimize Proof of Concepts
- Improve and implement Proof of Concepts processes
Duration of Traineeship