BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
Pure Storage is seeking an Unstructured Data Sales Specialist to work alongside our Account Managers and System Engineers within our fast growing Unified Fast File and Object team. This is a sales role and the successful candidate will be responsible for delivering against a growth revenue goal for Flashblade, AIRI and FA-File in this exciting new market for Pure. Driving revenue from selling solutions that enable next-gen data protection, modern analytics and AI workflows in our existing customers and net new acquisition target prospects
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...You will:
- Prospect and generate new pipeline in existing customers and target prospects for our UDS solutions set
- Present and communicate our value proposition and building proposals, TCO’s, business cases to clients and prospects
- Work with the data architect team to enable Alliance Partners (such as Vertica, Elastic, Splunk, Cohesity and NVIDIA), Channel Partners and the wider Pure Storage sales team to act as a ‘virtual’ District Manager for the UDS business unit
- Act as a ‘challenger’ seller, ensuring that you understand the customers business objectives and how Pure can meet those needs with our disruptive technology
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Experience of successfully selling unstructured data solutions (File, NAS, Object, SAAS, Hybrid Cloud) either as part of a portfolio of products or as a specialist
- Knowledge, interest and understanding of the trends and direction the market is going in e.g. containers, Kubernetes, next gen analytics Spark, Kafka, Elastic, multi-cloud
- Capability to run a discovery process with a customer through asking questions, challenging pre-conceptions and presenting a compelling value proposition
- Good commercial acumen, building TCO’s, business cases and proposals
- Competitive, customer first attitude and a strong work ethic
- Minimum 5 years sales experience
- Demonstrates strong teamwork values
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.