BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a Satmetrix Net Promoter Score in the top 1% of B2B companies globally.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
- You will be creating and evolving a full product strategy codifying this with a simple to articulate vision and strategy.
- Drive execution of this strategy to build a high growth business within a multi-billion dollar addressable market including on premise and cloud native deployments.
- Assess the competitive and market landscape from both a technical and business perspective and accurately predict trends.
- You will collaborate with customers, CTO, Sales and Marketing to define, size, and articulate a winning use case centric go-to-market model.
- You will work closely with your engineering counterparts to prioritize enhancements and shape this into a compelling product roadmap that drives success in the focused use cases.
- You will be a key strategic advisor for all technical and business-related matters in your area with the Pure executive team.
- You will be a key thought leader and participant with a cross functional team focused on technical alignment and business development with key ecosystem partners
- You will be a key spokesperson and evangelist for Pure and your product area and must be able to deliver compelling presentations to a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
- Create and deliver highly both business and technical presentations to customers, partners, and a wide array of Puritans.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 15+ Years of Product Management and/or Technical Marketing experience.
- A passion for technology and a desire to work hand in hand with a world class software engineering team.
- A good understanding of data center, hybrid cloud deployments for Enterprise, Service Provider and different vertical segments both from a technical and business perspective.
- Build a world class Product Management and Technical marketing team on delighting customers and driving business outcomes.
- Working with cross functional teams, create programs, services and ecosystem partnerships that provide end to end solutions for customers.
- We are a high growth company and you will be expected to manage multiple complex tasks simultaneously.
- Must have knowledge of enterprise sales and marketing processes and ability to affect positive change in these organizations.
- Must have knowledge in market and competitive analysis and ability to create addressable market model.
- Experience with enterprise applications and/or cloud native applications is a plus.
- You will be a key spokesperson for the Product Management team so you must be able to deliver compelling presentations to a wide variety of internal and external audiences.
- BS or MS in Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
- MBA or equivalent industry experience.
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.