BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
Our engineers come from various backgrounds and we thrive off of challenging the norm. This cross pollination of backgrounds led to numerous ground breaking ideas and has helped us build one of the most reliable and easy to use storage systems in the industry. We strive to hire the smartest engineers who are the very best at what they do. We are seeking enthusiastic engineers to solve real world problems while having fun along the way.
What You Will Be Doing
- System Testing for the FlashBlade product line.
- Filing and owning related bugs (documenting, debugging, follow-up with Dev teams, reproduce, etc)
- Own and drive features to completion (review requirements, design docs, customer use cases to build test strategies, test cases, and end-to-end workflows in the System Test ecosystem for new and existing features over multiple releases)
- Build up and scale out of complex system test beds and test ecosystems using virtualized environments and various test tools.
- Work with cross functional teams to identify root causes and provide assistance with reproduction work on Customer Escalations.
- Be a voice for FlashBlade Systems Quality
What You Bring To The Team
- Experience in System Testing with ability to create enterprise end-to-end test ecosystems (application layer setups, storage, network and compute) from the ground up and maintain it over time.
- Network Experience (full stack QA)
- Understand the nature of a workflow vs a functional test.
- Highly skilled in building out and working with Virtualized environments (ESXi, KVM, Hyper-V, Dockers)
- Comfortable with Linux and Windows Server environments (ability to script and automate a plus)
- Team player, excellent communication skills, with strong multi-tasking ability
- Excellent problem solver
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- B.S. in EE or CS or equivalent preferred
What Can Give You a Head Start
- Unified File and Object Storage - knowledge of flash storage, Flash media, Read/Write IOPs, IO datapath.
- FIle System and Object access protocols: NFS, SMB, S3
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with application ecosystems (e.g. netbackup, veeam) and directory services (e.g. ldap, ad) and related OS environments (Windows and Linux)
- Ability to deploy and use 3rd party tools like Load Dynamix to simulate IO test workloads
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.