BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, and self-driving cars—all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pure’s technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
We’ve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, and as we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
Pure Storage is looking for a passionate individual to scale our Content & Collaboration team. In this
role, you will lead a team of operations engineers and collaborate across the company (R&D, InfoSec,
and Legal etc..) as we embark on our digital transformation journey. As a Content and Collaboration
service owner, you will be counted on to deliver best-in-class, content & collaboration solutions across
all of our corporate offices globally while ensuring compliance with Finance, Ethics, Legal, data
privacy & Security, and other corporate policies. You will play a key role in setting the strategic
direction and roadmap and be accountable for the tactical execution and implementation across the
Content & Collaboration technology portfolio.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with good time management skills, able to manage multiple
activities simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and direction. The candidate should also
have exceptional analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills and be comfortable interacting
with all levels of organizations, including Executive Management.
What you will do:
● Develop a strategy and roadmap for Content & Collaboration services that outlines
long-term goals for the team and aligns with the overall IT roadmap
● Drive tactical execution and implementation of projects on the roadmap
● Design and implement automations and integrations to support custom solutions that
integrate GSuite and/or other technologies in the space
● Own the relationship with the product vendor (Google, Slack, etc..) to drive for product
enhancement to meet Pure Storage growing business requirements
● Determine the best available products for Puritans, based on competitive analysis and
consultation with internal stakeholders (Engineering, Security, Legal, etc.)
● Keep current on technologies and developments in this area and actively champion
and evangelize collaboration tech and benefits.
● Ensure standardization of process, technology, capability, and ongoing measurement
and maturity in service delivery capability
● Provide governance over the environment (integrations, security policies, and records
retention) and ensure service is meeting expectations of our businesses.
● Act as the single point of contact for P1 and P2 incidents, perform business impact
assessments, coordinate and carry out suitable resolutions involving key technical
teams including Google support. Provide problem resolution reports for management
● Be the technical subject matter expert with working knowledge to support Content &
Collaboration services for Emails, Corporate Chat, Content Management, and the
Integration and Automations
● Administer and lead operational activities in day-to-day work necessary for supporting
the services which includes, periodically analyze trouble tickets from lower tier teams,
identify gaps, create and carry out new solutions, document and train technical
support staff globally.
● Work with the internal helpdesk team to ensure they know product issues and work
with the vendors to remediate those issues. Train the helpdesk to respond to
● Partner with business and other IT functions to evaluate, prioritize and resolve new
issues & problem scenarios
● Consolidate and migrate off declining tools, manage communication and process for
● Collaborate with other technical and functional teams to document and support
business rules, system operating procedures that pertain to the Google G SUITE
platform. Enhance documentation periodically for currency and relevance
● Must be able to create design documents, system operating procedures & FAQs
● Lead and carry out the integration or separation of email and collaboration systems
during mergers & acquisitions or divestitures
● 5-7+ years of relevant work experience architecting, designing, and implementing state of the
art collaboration solutions enabling high productivity across global enterprises.
● Minimum 5 years experience handling customer escalations with patience and an eye
towards finding a win-win outcome that is replicable and scalable.
● Proven experience delivering in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities
● Self Starter with a broad knowledge of content and collaboration services
● Solid experience with GSuite, Slack, E-mail Administration, Content Management, and relevant
collaboration technologies and/or related technologies.
● Strong understanding and practices of Data Loss, Retention, Privacy (GPDR and CCPA)
● & Security
● Deep understanding of Email Administration (GMAIL or equivalent)
● Exceptional oral and written communication skills and the ability to present ideas and
interaction across all levels of the organization
● Strong project management and agile background preferred
● Ability to support, mentor and coach teammates
● Google Professional Cloud Collaboration Engineer Certification or equivalent preferred
● Slack Certified Administrator or equivalent preferred
● Bachelor's degree in computer science, electronics and communication, and relevant fields or
related work experience preferred
BE YOU—CORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, and make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice and can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts and celebrate individuality, and with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, and expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal and professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local and global communities through volunteering and grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full and best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, and company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.